Today, 3:00 PM
Today, 8:31 AM
Yesterday, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABMD, ACOR, AET, ALLE, ALV, ALXN, AMT, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BBW, BC, BCOR, BGCP, BMS, BMY, BWA, BX, CBG, CCMP, CELG, CFX, CHH, CL, CLF, CMC, CME, CMS, COLB, COP, COR, CRI, CRR, CRS, CVE, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CYS, DFT, DLX, DOW, DPS, EME, EPD, EQGP, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FMS, GCI, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, HCA, HEES, I, IDA, IDCC, IP, IPGP, IRDM, IVZ, LANC, LAZ, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDP, MDXG, MHO, MJN, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, NEWM, NMR, NOK, NOV, NTCT, ODFL, ORI, PATK, PENN, PF, PJC, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, QSII, RDN, RGS, ROCK, RTN, SCG, SEE, SFE, SILC, SIRI, SMP, SQNS, SRPT, STM, SUP, SWK, TCK, TDC, TFX, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPH, TPX, TREE, TROW, TUES, TWTR, TZOO, UAN, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VC, VLP, WCC, WEX, WST, WWE, XEL, XRS, YNDX
Thu, Sep. 22, 8:55 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 8:32 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Tue, Jun. 21, 5:15 PM
Thu, Jun. 9, 4:38 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:36 AM
- InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC): Q1 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $107.76M (-2.4% Y/Y) beats by $6.4M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Mar. 30, 5:28 PM
- InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.46%
- Payable April 27; for shareholders of record April 13; ex-div April 11.
Thu, Feb. 18, 2:01 PM
- InterDigital's (IDCC +6.1%) per-unit royalty revenue rose 21% Y/Y in Q4 to $59.6M. That helped offset a 5% drop in fixed-fee amortized royalty revenue to $31.7M.
- Total revenue growth of 30% benefited from the inclusion of $19.5M in revenue related to past royalties and tech solutions work. Meanwhile, EPS benefited from a $2M Y/Y drop in operating expenses to $58.8M, the result of a 65% drop in IP enforcement and non-patent litigation spending to $5.1M. "Development" and SG&A spend rose moderately.
- Officially, Q1 sales guidance of $99M-$102M (solely recurring revenue) is below a 3-analyst $105M consensus. However, as is its custom, InterDigital's initial guidance doesn't account for "any new patent license, technology solutions or patent sale agreements that may be signed, or any arbitration or dispute resolutions that may occur" during the rest of the quarter."
- InterDigital's Q4 results, earnings release
Thu, Feb. 18, 8:35 AM
- InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC): Q4 EPS of $0.92 beats by $0.25.
- Revenue of $112.1M (+30.2% Y/Y) beats by $8.87M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Mon, Feb. 8, 6:48 PM
- Infotainment system and connected service provider Harman (NYSE:HAR) is partnering with 3G/4G patent owner and R&D provider InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) to provide a suite of standards-compliant IoT services.
- The solution is said to pair InterDigital's oneMPOWER IoT service platform with Harman's "excellence in IoT systems integration and service management." The companies promise the solution "will further facilitate application development, analytics and other data services based on the simple and flexible data environment while ensuring a robust and scalable standards-based solution."
- The news comes less than a week after Cisco announced it's buying leading IoT service provider Jasper Technologies for $1.4B+. Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, and a slew of other tech giants have also unveiled IoT service offerings, each hoping to profit from a surge in the number of Web-connected embedded devices being deployed by enterprises and service providers.
Dec. 28, 2015, 9:35 AM
- InterDigital (IDCC +4.1%) has struck a royalty-bearing licensing deal with Japanese phone OEM Kyocera. Terms are undisclosed.
- The 3G/4G patent owner now expects Q4 revenue of $107M-$111M, above prior guidance of $89M-$91M and an $88.4M consensus. $92M-$94M of the revenue is expected to be recurring, and $15M-$17M stemming from past sales. The revision is said to reflect both a new patent license deal (presumably the Kyocera deal) and "the collection of outstanding payments from a prior technology solutions customer."