Mon, Nov. 9, 9:13 AM
- InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) expects Q4 revenue of $89M-$91M, above a 3-analyst $84.8M consensus. The expected revenue is almost entirely recurring, and doesn't account for any potential new licensing deals or arbitration awards.
- The 3G/4G patent owner has soundly beat its revenue guidance the last two quarters. Q3 revenue of $100.4M compared with guidance (provided in August) of $77M-$80M.
- Shares haven't yet moved premarket.
Fri, Oct. 30, 8:47 AM
Thu, Oct. 29, 5:30 PM| Thu, Oct. 29, 5:30 PM | 19 Comments
Tue, Aug. 25, 5:44 PM
- InterDigital's (NASDAQ:IDCC) revenue guidance is below a 2-analyst $83.8M consensus. The company notes the forecast is based primarily on royalty reports received to date, and doesn't account for new license deals, patent sales, arbitration rulings, etc.
- Worth noting: In May, InterDigital guided for Q2 revenue of $89M-$91M, while providing a similar caveat. The company wound up reporting Q2 revenue of $118.6M.
- Shares haven't yet moved after hours. They rose 3.3% in regular trading ahead of the announcement.
Thu, Jul. 30, 8:32 AM
Mon, May 11, 5:14 PM
- Two weeks after posting its Q1 results, InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) says it expects Q2 revenue of $89M-$91M, below a 2-analyst $93M consensus.
- Nearly all of the revenue is expected to come from recurring sources. The guidance is only based on royalty reports received to date, and doesn't assume any new deals, arbitration rulings, or settlements.
- InterDigital is down fractionally AH. Shares closed today $1.50 below a 52-week high of $57.62.
Wed, Apr. 29, 8:33 AM
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ACCO, ADT, AME, AMED, ANTM, AVY, BC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CBG, CCJ, CFR, CRI, CVE, DHX, DX, DXYN, EDR, ETN, EVER, EXC, FCAU, FCH, FDML, FI, FUN, GD, GEL, GIB, GRMN, GRUB, GT, HCBK, HERO, HES, HLT, HOT, HUM, ICON, IDCC, IP, ISSI, LFUS, LINE, LL, LVLT, MA, MDLZ, MTOR, MWV, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OCR, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROL, SAIA, SAVE, SLAB, SLGN, SNCR, SO, SPIL, SPR, SPW, TRI, TWX, UMC, VRX, WEX, WM, WOOF
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:02 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM | 7 Comments
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:41 PM
- InterDigital's (NASDAQ:IDCC) Q4 report arrives before the open on Thursday, Feb. 19. CC at 10AM ET. CC at 10AM ET.
- The 2-analyst consensus is for revenue of $85.9M (-13.8% Y/Y), and EPS of $0.31. Shares +15% since InterDigital posted a Q4 beat on Oct. 30.
- Separately, the company has announced an ITC evidentiary hearing for its infringement case against Nokia and Microsoft has commenced. InterDigital is alleging infringement of two 3G W-CDMA patents, and seeking import bans on infringing hardware.
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:58 PM
- InterDigital's (NASDAQ:IDCC) Q4 guidance is above a sole analyst estimate of $73M, and implies a 16% Y/Y revenue drop at its midpoint.
- The guidance assumes $81M-$84M in recurring revenue (up from Q3's $73.2M), and no contribution from InterDigital's Arima arbitration award (received earlier this year).
- IDCC unchanged AH for now.
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:32 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AMAG, AMT, ANR, APD, APO, ATK, AUDC, AVP, BCO, BG, BGCP, BLL, BWA, CAH, CARB, CBM, CEVA, CI, CME, CNSL, COP, COR, CRCM, CRNT, CRR, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DHX, DST, EPD, EXLS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, GBX, GEL, GG, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HGG, HST, I, IDA, IDCC, INCY, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, IVZ, JCI, K, KCG, KEM, KMT, LAD, LECO, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, LRN, MA, MD, MDC, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MPW, MSCI, MZOR, NEO, NGD, NI, NILE, NOV, NVO, NYT, O, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXF, PBI, PCRX, PEG, Q, RDEN, RDN, RDS.A, RFP, RGLD, RTIX, SCG, SHOO, SMP, SNAK, SPAR, SSE, STRA, STRZA, SUI, TASR, TEVA, THRM, TRI, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAC, VICL, VNTV, WLT, WST, WWE, XEL
Aug. 21, 2014, 9:37 AM
- InterDigital (IDCC +0.5%) expects Q3 revenue of $74M-$76M, above a sole analyst estimate of $70.9M. Recurring revenue is expected to total $70M-$72M, down slightly from Q2's $74.3M.
- The 3G/4G IP owner says the guidance doesn't include any contribution from an arbitration award related to its licensing deal with Taiwanese manufacturer Arima.
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:06 AM
InterDigital Inc designs and develops technologies that enable and enhance wireless communications and capabilities. The Company is a contributor of intellectual property to the wireless communications industry.
Other News & PR