Dec. 10, 2015, 1:16 PM
- Inditex (OTCPK:IDEXY) announces it plans to launch online businesses across Europe next year.
- The retail giant reported 9-month revenue of $16.14B (+16% Y/Y) and net income of $2.21B (+20% Y/Y).
Jun. 10, 2015, 7:24 AM
- Inditex (OTCPK:IDEXY) reports revenue rose 17% to €4.37B ($4.93B) in FQ1.
- Net profit rose 28% to €521M ($588M) during the period.
- Both marks exceeded the expectations of analysts.
- Operating expenses were up 15% as costs for new openings factored in.
- Inditex plans to launch Zara in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau this year.
- Inditex results (.pdf)
Mar. 18, 2015, 10:03 AM
- Inditex (OTCPK:IDEXY) reports sales rose 8.3% to €18.12B ($19.22B) for its fiscal year ending on January 31.
- Net profit was up 5.2% to €2.5B ($2.65B).
- Same-store sales were up 5% for the year.
- The fast-fashion player is becoming a player in more markets across the world.
- Online sales were launched in South Korea and Mexico last year - while Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau will be entered this year.
- Inditex sells in the U.S. under the Zara, Massim Dutti, and Zara Home brand names.
Currently, there's no company description for IDEXY.
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Department Stores
Other News & PR