Intellicheck Mobilisa: A $0.40 Stock That Should Be Trading At $2
Sujan Lahiri • 42 Comments
Sujan Lahiri • 42 Comments
Tue, Jul. 5, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jun. 15, 3:07 PM
Wed, Jun. 15, 11:07 AM
- Intellicheck (IDN -14.8%) is selling 1.2M shares at $1.75 apiece ($0.08 below yesterday's close). The shares are accompanied by 600K five-year warrants to buy shares at $2.20.
- Gross proceeds are expected to total $2.1M. Intellicheck says "a substantial portion" of the funds will "advance the development of what are expected to be pioneering products based on the latest, patented photonics innovations for threat assessment and document authentication." The company had $4.1M in cash at the end of Q1.
Wed, Jun. 1, 3:00 PM
Oct. 13, 2015, 2:32 PM
- Intellicheck (NYSEMKT:IDN) has won a contract to supply additional units of its Defense ID identity-confirmation solution at Fort Sill (located near Lawton, OK).
- Intellicheck: "The new contract upgrades the Intellicheck system currently in place with a combination of new Defense ID handhelds, workstations, and a Visitor/Vendor Registration and Credentialing Center running on hardened laptop equipment." No word on the deal size.
- Last month, Intellicheck sold its wireless product assets and bought an identity-verification patent portfolio.
Sep. 3, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 18, 2015, 9:23 AM
Aug. 14, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Intellicheck (NYSEMKT:IDN) fell to $1.25 today after reporting its revenue rose 91% Y/Y to $2.29M, its net loss rose 10% to $1.21M, and its booked orders rose 28% to $2.91M.
- Weighing on earnings: Gross margin fell to 45.4% from 62.6% a year ago. GAAP operating expenses rose 22% Y/Y to $2.26M - G&A spend totaled $1.27M, R&D $680K, and sales $308K.
- Intellicheck ended Q2 with $7.9M in cash, down from $9.7M at the end of Q1. The company's market cap is now at $12.3M.
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 23, 2015, 2:00 PM
- The California Military Department has awarded Intellicheck (NYSEMKT:IDN) a $300K+ contract to deploy its Defense ID identity-verification system. The system will "provide real-time identity awareness and secure access control for persons seeking entrance to a number of the California Army National Guard's facilities across the state."
- Shares are jumping a day after making a fresh 52-week low of $0.91.
Jul. 17, 2015, 12:44 PM
Jun. 24, 2015, 12:18 PM
- The USPTO has granted Intellicheck (NYSEMKT:IDN) a patent related to "product technology that identifies persons of interest to determine whether they pose a threat by matching their identities with data returned from computer-based queries made using fixed or mobile devices terminals."
- Other covered features include customizing the returned data to rank query returns, and to show data related to "one or more acts for which the person of interest is suspected, charged or convicted."
- Intellicheck notes it already has 20 patents, many of which are related to identification tech. Shares remain just $0.12 above a 52-week low of $1.32.
May 15, 2015, 4:18 PM| May 15, 2015, 4:18 PM | 6 Comments
Mar. 24, 2015, 9:18 AM
Feb. 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
- To help cut down on fraudulent purchases, improve data entry accuracy, and shorten purchase times, Helzberg Diamonds plans to implement Intellicheck's (NYSEMKT:IDN) ID Check barcode data-reading solution at its 230 U.S. retail locations. Implementation is expected to start immediately.
- Intellicheck's beaten-down shares are getting a lift from the news. They closed on Friday just $0.11 above a 52-week low of $1.36.
Jan. 26, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jan. 9, 2015, 12:47 PM
Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc. is a technology company. It is engaged in developing and marketing wireless technology and identity systems for various applications, including mobile and handheld access control and security systems for the government, military and commercial markets. Its products... More
Industry: Business Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR