What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:16 PM
- I.D. Systems (NASDAQ:IDSY): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $10.6M (-9.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.15M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:03 PM
- I.D. Systems (NASDAQ:IDSY): Q2 EPS of -$0.21 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $9.9M (-13.2% Y/Y) misses by $2.76M.
May 7, 2015, 4:22 PM
- I.D. Systems (NASDAQ:IDSY): Q1 EPS of -$0.22 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $11.12M (+14.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.32M.
Apr. 16, 2015, 3:19 PM
- Today's notable tech gainers include Chinese online gaming/entertainment platform YY (YY +4.5%), Chinese search engine/portal owner Sohu (SOHU +5.4%), U.S. solar installer Vivint (VSLR +4.9%), U.S. solar installer Vivint (VSLR +4.9%), solar power optimizer/inverter maker SolarEdge (SEDG +5%), M2M hardware/software provider I.D. Systems (IDSY +8.9%), DSP core IP provider Ceva (CEVA +7.2%), cloud healthcare software provider Castlight (CSLT +6.1%), and NAND controller/4G transceiver vendor Silicon Motion (SIMO +4.8%). The Nasdaq is nearly flat.
- Notable decliners include local services marketplace Angie's List (ANGI -6.6%), IP licensing firm Acacia (ACTG -4.4%), and gaming system maker IGT (IGT -5.1%).
- Dougherty has launched coverage on I.D. Systems at Buy, and Canaccord has done the same for Ceva. Vivint is one of several solar firms to get an Outperform rating from Avondale Partners. Silicon Motion has surged to fresh 52-week highs, and is up 22% since last week's Q1 pre-announcement.
- Angie's List is giving back some of the big gains seen yesterday after announcing long-time CEO Bill Oesterle plans to retire, and slightly hiking its 2015 adjusted EBITDA guidance. IGT is returning a chunk of the gains seen last week following the closing of the Gtech merger.
- Previously covered: Etsy, AMD, Fairchild, SanDisk, 58.com, Audience, Travelzoo, Sequans, Carbonite, Identiv
Mar. 5, 2015, 4:21 PM
- I.D. Systems (NASDAQ:IDSY): Q4 EPS of -$0.27 misses by $0.18.
- Revenue of $12.7M (+11.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.19M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:41 PM
- I.D. Systems (NASDAQ:IDSY): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $11.7M (+4.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.25M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:19 PM
- I.D. Systems (NASDAQ:IDSY): Q2 EPS of -$0.09 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $11.4M (+21.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.81M.
Jun. 23, 2014, 9:18 AM
Mar. 6, 2014, 5:37 PM
- I.D. Systems (IDSY): Q4 EPS of -$0.26.
- Revenue of $11.4M misses by $0.5M.
Mar. 3, 2014, 4:47 PM
- I.D. Systems (IDSY -3.7%) chairman/CEO Jeffrey Jagid has resigned from both positions. He's expected to remain on the company's board for the current term.
- Founder/president Kenneth S. Ehrman has been named interim CEO. I.D.'s board has begun a search for a permanent replacement.
Aug. 8, 2013, 5:48 AM
- I.D. Systems (IDSY): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $9.4M misses by $0.85M. (PR)
May 10, 2013, 6:23 AMI.D. Systems (IDSY): Q1 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.12. Revenue of $8.01M misses by $2.08M. (PR) | May 10, 2013, 6:23 AM
Mar. 6, 2013, 4:56 PMI.D. Systems (IDSY): Q4 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.04. Revenue of $10.7M in-line. (PR) | Mar. 6, 2013, 4:56 PM
Mar. 2, 2012, 2:48 PM
Mar. 1, 2012, 4:39 PMI.D. Systems (IDSY): Q4 EPS of $0.07 in-line. Revenue of $11.8M (+63.9% Y/Y) in-line. Shares +9.3% AH. (PR) | Mar. 1, 2012, 4:39 PM
Other News & PR