Aug. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 16, 2015, 3:19 PM
- Today's notable tech gainers include Chinese online gaming/entertainment platform YY (YY +4.5%), Chinese search engine/portal owner Sohu (SOHU +5.4%), U.S. solar installer Vivint (VSLR +4.9%), U.S. solar installer Vivint (VSLR +4.9%), solar power optimizer/inverter maker SolarEdge (SEDG +5%), M2M hardware/software provider I.D. Systems (IDSY +8.9%), DSP core IP provider Ceva (CEVA +7.2%), cloud healthcare software provider Castlight (CSLT +6.1%), and NAND controller/4G transceiver vendor Silicon Motion (SIMO +4.8%). The Nasdaq is nearly flat.
- Notable decliners include local services marketplace Angie's List (ANGI -6.6%), IP licensing firm Acacia (ACTG -4.4%), and gaming system maker IGT (IGT -5.1%).
- Dougherty has launched coverage on I.D. Systems at Buy, and Canaccord has done the same for Ceva. Vivint is one of several solar firms to get an Outperform rating from Avondale Partners. Silicon Motion has surged to fresh 52-week highs, and is up 22% since last week's Q1 pre-announcement.
- Angie's List is giving back some of the big gains seen yesterday after announcing long-time CEO Bill Oesterle plans to retire, and slightly hiking its 2015 adjusted EBITDA guidance. IGT is returning a chunk of the gains seen last week following the closing of the Gtech merger.
- Previously covered: Etsy, AMD, Fairchild, SanDisk, 58.com, Audience, Travelzoo, Sequans, Carbonite, Identiv
Mar. 2, 2012, 2:48 PM
Mar. 1, 2012, 4:39 PMI.D. Systems (IDSY): Q4 EPS of $0.07 in-line. Revenue of $11.8M (+63.9% Y/Y) in-line. Shares +9.3% AH. (PR) | Mar. 1, 2012, 4:39 PM
I.D. Systems, Inc. develops and markets wireless M2M solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing high-value enterprise assets, including industrial vehicles such as forklifts, airport ground support and handling equipment, transportation assets including trailers and containers... More
Industry: Communication Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR