Interpace Diagnostics Group, Inc.NASDAQ
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:08 PM
- PDI (NASDAQ:PDII): Q3 EPS of -$0.31 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $36.6M (+29.3% Y/Y) beats by $4.25M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 7:26 AM
- Medical product commercialization services firm PDI (NASDAQ:PDII) sells its Commercial Services business (CSO) to Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG) for up to $48M. The transaction includes an upfront cash payment of up to $33M with $7M contingent on securing certain commitments from CSO customers plus an earnout of $5M to $15M based on 2016 CSO revenues. If earned, the payout will occur in April 2017.
- The boards of both firms have unanimously backed the deal. PDI shareholders have yet to vote on it, but commitments from the owners of 46% of PDI's outstanding shares have agreed to support the move, subject to certain conditions.
- PDI's CSO business offers a menu of services including strategic planning, regulatory management, sales & marketing, pricing strategy, R&D consulting, supply chain management and manufacturing support.
- With the inclusion of PDI's operation, PHCG will boast a 4,000-strong healthcare sales force.
- PDI intends to use the proceeds to strengthen its balance sheet and focus its resources on its molecular diagnostics business. After the deal closes, it will change its name to Interpace Diagnostics Group and will trade on the Nasdaq under the symbol "IDXG."
Oct. 19, 2015, 12:43 PM
Aug. 14, 2015, 9:29 AM
- PDI (NASDAQ:PDII) is up 35% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that one of the largest Blue Cross Blue Shield plans will cover the ThyGenX Thyroid Oncogene Panel and ThyraMIR Thyroid miRNA Classifier from subsidiary Interpace Diagnostics. This particular Blue Cross, insuring 3.3M lives, is the first commercial plan to cover ThyraMIR.
Aug. 13, 2015, 4:17 PM
- PDI (NASDAQ:PDII): Q2 EPS of -$0.44 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $36.3M (+17.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.68M.
Jul. 20, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jun. 30, 2015, 12:47 PM
May 12, 2015, 4:19 PM
- PDI (NASDAQ:PDII) has jumped 16.5% after hours as it posted a loss significantly better than expected and beat revenues in Q1.
- Gross profit increased 49% to $7.2M. Revenue breakout: Commercial services, $36.2M (up 14%); Interpace diagnostics, $2.12M (new).
- The company guided to 2015 total revenue of $136M-$140M, vs. an expected $135.95M, and to an adjusted operating loss of $17M-$19M.
- Conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET.
May 12, 2015, 4:06 PM
- PDI (NASDAQ:PDII): Q1 EPS of -$0.25 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $38.3M (+20.4% Y/Y) beats by $5.1M.
May 7, 2015, 12:49 PM
Apr. 7, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 3, 2015, 4:23 PM
- PDI (NASDAQ:PDII): Q4 EPS of -$0.30 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $28.91M (-19.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.17M.
Nov. 26, 2014, 12:49 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 6:23 AM
- PDI (NASDAQ:PDII): Q3 EPS of -$0.29 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $29.25M (-14.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.19M.
Oct. 30, 2014, 12:47 PM