Thu, Jun. 23, 10:50 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC) has won three-year, $10.2M contract from a Tier 2 Department of Defense Supplier in support of digital tactical networking and voice communication equipment for U.S. aircraft, ground vehicles, and surface warships.The company expects to start production in the Q4.
- "We have supported this customer over the past several years, and this contract demonstrates IEC's ongoing ability to meet their highly complex manufacturing requirements. This sophisticated communications product is well-suited for IEC's core expertise, and we are also encouraged by the prospect that this program could grow larger," said Jeffrey T. Schlarbaum, President & CEO.
Fri, May 13, 8:19 AM
Fri, Feb. 12, 8:20 AM
Dec. 18, 2015, 8:20 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ4 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $33.94M (+7.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.67M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 8:37 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ3 EPS of -$0.39 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.09.
- Revenue of $34.44M (+4.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.5M.
Jul. 15, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 11, 2015, 7:18 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ2 EPS of -$0.55 misses by $0.56.
- Revenue of $32.9M (+2.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.35M.
Nov. 25, 2014, 8:19 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): Q3 EPS of -$0.05
- Revenue of $35.7M (-8.7% Y/Y)
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:41 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ3 EPS of $0 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $33M (-6.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.5M.
Feb. 5, 2014, 8:31 AM
- IEC Electronics Corp (IEC): FQ1 EPS of -$0.11
- Revenue of $32.14M (-2.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.86M.
Dec. 19, 2013, 8:18 AM
- IEC Electronics (IEC): FQ4 EPS of -$0.89.
- Revenue of $39.12M beats by $4.12M. (PR)
Aug. 8, 2013, 10:17 AM
- IEC Electronics (IEC): FQ3 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $35.15M beats by $1.15M. (PR)
May 21, 2013, 12:47 PM
May 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
IEC Electronics (IEC -21.7%) plunges after receiving a delisting notice from the NYSE. The company reported "estimated" financial results for Q2 Monday, but said it did not meet the SEC's extended deadline for filing is 10-Q. Earlier this month, the company said it would restate its FY12 financial statements. Today's losses bring the two slide to -32%.| May 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
May 20, 2013, 12:45 PM
Feb. 5, 2013, 1:00 PM