Wed, Jul. 6, 10:58 AM
- IEC Electronics (IEC +0.25%) announced that it has received follow-on orders of $3.7M from a strategic aerospace & defense customer to manufacture guided missile firing system components.
- The one-year contract value represents a greater than 50% increase in size over 2015 contract.
- CEO Jeffrey Schlarbaum says, "This program, which will be fulfilled at our Albuquerque facility, leverages IEC's vertically integrated manufacturing services including our advanced test engineering and specialized processes for mission critical applications."
Thu, Jun. 23, 10:50 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC) has won three-year, $10.2M contract from a Tier 2 Department of Defense Supplier in support of digital tactical networking and voice communication equipment for U.S. aircraft, ground vehicles, and surface warships.The company expects to start production in the Q4.
- "We have supported this customer over the past several years, and this contract demonstrates IEC's ongoing ability to meet their highly complex manufacturing requirements. This sophisticated communications product is well-suited for IEC's core expertise, and we are also encouraged by the prospect that this program could grow larger," said Jeffrey T. Schlarbaum, President & CEO.
Fri, May 13, 8:19 AM
Fri, Feb. 12, 8:20 AM
Dec. 18, 2015, 8:20 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ4 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $33.94M (+7.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.67M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 8:37 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ3 EPS of -$0.39 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.09.
- Revenue of $34.44M (+4.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.5M.
Jul. 15, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 11, 2015, 7:18 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ2 EPS of -$0.55 misses by $0.56.
- Revenue of $32.9M (+2.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.35M.
Nov. 25, 2014, 8:19 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): Q3 EPS of -$0.05
- Revenue of $35.7M (-8.7% Y/Y)
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:41 AM
- IEC Electronics (NYSEMKT:IEC): FQ3 EPS of $0 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $33M (-6.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.5M.
Feb. 5, 2014, 8:31 AM
- IEC Electronics Corp (IEC): FQ1 EPS of -$0.11
- Revenue of $32.14M (-2.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.86M.
Dec. 19, 2013, 8:18 AM
- IEC Electronics (IEC): FQ4 EPS of -$0.89.
- Revenue of $39.12M beats by $4.12M. (PR)
Aug. 8, 2013, 10:17 AM
- IEC Electronics (IEC): FQ3 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $35.15M beats by $1.15M. (PR)
May 21, 2013, 12:47 PM
May 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
IEC Electronics (IEC -21.7%) plunges after receiving a delisting notice from the NYSE. The company reported "estimated" financial results for Q2 Monday, but said it did not meet the SEC's extended deadline for filing is 10-Q. Earlier this month, the company said it would restate its FY12 financial statements. Today's losses bring the two slide to -32%.| May 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
May 20, 2013, 12:45 PM