Thu, Jul. 28, 3:23 AM
- IDEX CORPORATION (IEX) announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire SFC KOENIG AG, a global leader in the manufacturing of metal-to-metal seal and flow control solutions serving a variety of industries, for cash consideration based on an enterprise value of €217 million, subject to customary post–closing adjustments.
- SFC KOENIG, headquartered in Dietikon, Switzerland, produces highly engineered expanders and check valves for critical applications across the transportation, hydraulic, aviation and medical markets.
- With additional locations in Germany, the United States and China, SFC KOENIG will operate as a part of the sealing solutions platform within IDEX’s Health and Science Technologies Segment. The transaction is expected to close in approximately 30 to 45 days, subject to regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions.
- Commenting on the transaction, IDEX Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andy Silvernail stated, “SFC KOENIG’s highly engineered content and deep customer relationships are an excellent fit with the IDEX operating model, and the acquisition of SFC aligns nicely with our strategic initiative to pursue acquisition opportunities in the highly engineered sealing solutions space. We look forward to having SFC KOENIG become part of the IDEX sealing solutions platform.”
- Source: Press Release
Fri, Feb. 5, 8:58 AM
- IDEX Corp. (NYSE:IEX) agrees to acquire Akron Brass, a maker of engineered life-safety products for the safety and emergency response markets, for $224.2M.
- Akron Brass is the industrial products division of Premier Farnell (OTCPK:PIFLF), which says the deal will help it focus on its core electronics distribution business.
May 11, 2011, 9:43 AM
Idex Corp. (IEX -0.1%) agrees to acquire precision photonic solutions company CVI Melles Griot from private-equity firm Norwest Equity Partners for $400M in cash. (PR)| May 11, 2011, 9:43 AM
IDEX Corp. engages in the manufacturing of industrial pumps and other engineering equipment. It operates through three segments: Fluid & Metering Technologies, Health & Science Technologies; and Fire & Safety/Diversified Products. The Fluid & Metering Technologies segment designs, produces and... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Diversified Machinery
Country: United States