Wed, May 11, 1:46 PM
- Deutsche Bank raises its price target on International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF -1.5%) to $124 from $115.
- The investment firm is maintaining a Hold rating on the stock as it waits for a better entry point, but calls the stock a compelling long-term opportunity emerging markets poised to help support demand.
- International Flavors & Fragrances beat estimates on both lines of its Q1 report earlier this week.
- Previously: International Flavors & Fragrances beats by $0.07, beats on revenue (May 9)
Mon, May 9, 4:36 PM
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Wed, May 4, 5:42 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:52 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 9:13 AM
- Gainers: DDD +15%. AG +14%. FSM +13%. TRIP +12%. MUX +11%. AUY +11%. SBGL +11%. GFI +10%. AGI +10%. LC +10%. GG +10%. CDE +9%. EGO +9%. KGC +9%. HMY +9%. IAG +9%. EXPE +8%. ABX +8%. NEM +8%. SLW +8%. SSRI 8%. AU 7%. AEM 7%. HL 7%. NG 7%. CSCO 6%. SKX 5%.
- Losers: FLO -18%. INCY -15%. SFL -13%. MYL -13%. BTU -13%. ZNGA -13%. SNOW -11%. IFF -10%. ELMD -9%. AVP -8%. CS -7%. BCS -7%. SUNE -6%. CIG -5%. TWTR -6%.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:03 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AEM, AFFX, ANDE, APDN, BGC, BRKR, CDE, CGNX, CLW, CNO, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CUZ, CXW, CYS, EFX, ENSG, EXPE, FLO, FMC, FNF, FORR, GHDX, GPRE, HDP, HNI, HUBS, IFF, IO, IRBT, JCOM, KGC, LGND, LOCK, LPSN, MOSY, MYL, NSIT, O, OHI, OII, ORLY, PPC, PRI, PRU, PXD, QUIK, REG, RYN, SB, SCI, SKX, TCO, TSLA, TTGT, TWTR, VNDA, WFM, ZNGA
Dec. 15, 2015, 4:19 PM
- International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF) declares $0.56/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.9%
- Payable Jan. 7; for shareholders of record Dec. 28; ex-div Dec. 23.
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:41 PM
- International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF): Q3 EPS of $1.39 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $765.09M (-1.1% Y/Y) misses by $5.39M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Aug. 10, 2015, 4:47 PM
- International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF): Q2 EPS of $1.29 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $767.5M (-2.7% Y/Y) misses by $8.78M.
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM| Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM | 13 Comments
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:32 PM
- International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF) declares $0.56/share quarterly dividend, 19.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.47.
- Forward yield 1.92%
- Payable Oct. 6; for shareholders of record Sept. 25; ex-div Sept. 23.
May 12, 2015, 9:55 AM
- International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF) reports sales rose 6% on a currency neutral basis.
- Fragrance sales decreased 1% to $397.8M (+5% on a currency neutral basis).
- Flavour sales increased 3% to $377.1M (+9% on a currency neutral basis).
- Adjusted gross margin rate remained constant at 44.7%.
- Adjusted operating profit rate +38 bps to 21%.
- The company expects adjusted operating margin and adjusted EPS to grow low to mid-single-digits for FY2015.
- Q1 results
May 12, 2015, 7:05 AM
- International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF): Q1 EPS of $1.45 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $774.91M (+0.6% Y/Y) beats by $6.96M.
International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. creates, manufactures and sells flavor and fragrance for the food, beverage, personal care and household products industries. It operates through two segments: Flavors and Fragrances. The Flavors segment compounds are sold to the food and beverage... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Specialty Chemicals
Country: United States
Other News & PR