International Game TechnologyNYSE
Mon, Nov. 21, 12:26 PM
- 52-week highs on 3x or more normal volume:
- Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR +5.8%) - now up 120% YTD
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE +3.4%) - Energy Transfer Partners being acquired
- Arista Networks (ANET +6.1%)
- Hillenbrand (HI +1.3%)
- International Game Technology (IGT -4.3%) - strong results, but now reversing
- Lexmark International (LXK +0.5%)
- 52-week lows on just modestly higher than normal volume:
- CubeSmart (CUBE -0.9%)
- Extra Space Storage (EXR -0.9%)
- PLDT (PHI -1.9%)
- 58.com (WUBA -1%)
- Infosys (INFY)
- Novo Nordisk (NVO -0.5%)
- Grupo Televisa (TV -0.4%)
Mon, Nov. 21, 9:24 AM
- Results – revenue $1.27B (+5.8% Y/Y, $20M above estimates), EPS $0.45 ($0.01 above estimates), adjusted operating income $286M (+9% Y/Y), adjusted EBITDA $430M (+4% Y/Y), adjusted net income $90M (+6% Y/Y)
- Dividend – $0.20 payable December 19 to shareholders on record December 5
- FY 2016 projections – adjusted EBITDA $1.740B-$1.790B, capital expenditures excluding upfront Lotto concession payments $550M or less, net debt $7.7B-$7.9B
- International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) CEO Marco Sala: "Strong lottery performance across the world, a larger global installed base, and increased sales of gaming machines drove another quarter of solid revenue and profit expansion. IGT's leadership positions in lottery and gaming machines were evident at the recent gaming and lottery trade shows. The engaging player experiences and technology solutions IGT creates are the cornerstones of our growth strategy, and we are encouraged by customer enthusiasm for our innovative new products."
- Prior quarters overview
- Presentation slides
- Conference call
- Press release
Mon, Nov. 21, 6:50 AM
Sun, Nov. 20, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:50 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:44 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 9:06 AM
- International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) announced an extension to the existing contract with the Oregon Lottery to provide 1.5K new video lottery terminals (VLTs).
- "We secured this business with game themes that came from the two highly complementary legacy organizations that formed IGT, which serves as a powerful testament to the strength and market demand for our content portfolio," said Nick Khin, IGT Senior Vice President of Sales, North America Gaming & Interactive.
Fri, Jun. 24, 11:49 AM
- Scientific Games (SGMS -7%) -- the firm that helps run lotteries around the world, including 40 U.S. state lotteries -- says its most prized secrets have been stolen by an exec hired away by rival International Game Technology (IGT -1.5%).
- In court filings, Scientific Games says its former VP Brian Keith Cash orchestrated a "massive theft," downloading thousands of files at the time he accepted a position with IGT.
- The company is asking a federal judge to prevent the use of the information. With operations in Georgia, Scientific Games has filed in U.S. District Court in the state.
Tue, Jun. 21, 7:38 AM
- International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) announced that the comprehensive casino management systems solution, Universal Game Adaptor, is now available for deployment in casinos throughout Mississippi to enhance floor-wide operations and player engagement.
- "Through IGT's advanced systems technology, UGA provides our casino partners in Mississippi with a cost-effective solution to enhance games with the Company's Service Window application. By deploying UGA, operators can significantly enhance their guests' experiences by featuring customized promotions and incentives across all EGMs, floor-wide, regardless of the game manufacturer," said Victor Duarte, IGT Global Chief Product Officer, Gaming.
Thu, May 26, 1:48 PM
- International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) is up 1.6% to its highest point in a month after a Q1 profit beat where revenues rose on a reported and pro forma basis.
- Global lottery growth was strong and the company won a key Italian Lotto concession, one of its biggest contracts.
- Revenue breakout: Service, $1.135B (up 43.6%); Product sales, $146.4M (up 152.6%). The April 7, 2015, combination of GTECH and IGT affected comparability. By segment (pro forma basis): North America Gaming & Interactive was flat, North America Lottery revenue was up 16%, International revenue fell 2%, and Italy revenue rose 2.3%.
- It reiterated guidance of EBITDA of $1.74B-$1.79B for the full year (in line) against modest currency headwinds, and capex excluding Lotto concessions of $575M-$625M.
- The company will hold its investor day June 21-22.
- Earnings call transcript
Thu, May 26, 6:48 AM
- International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT): Q1 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $1.28B (+2.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Wed, May 25, 5:30 PM
Thu, Mar. 17, 9:43 AM
- Up strongly in premarket trading, IGT (IGT +1.4%) is now seeing moderate gains after beating Q4 estimates (strongly on EPS) and reporting free cash flow of $205M. The gaming/lottery system provider also forecast it would see strong 2016 growth in its core operations, and hiked its annual cost synergy target for the Gtech merger by $40M to $270M.
- With the assumption that the company's Italian lotto concession bid will be successful, IGT expects 2016 adjusted EBITDA of $1.74B-$1.79B, up from 2015 pro forma adjusted EBITDA of $1.7B (at the high end of prior guidance). Forex, higher Italian gaming machine taxes, and new lotto concession terms.
- North American gaming/interactive revenue fell 3% Y/Y on a pro forma basis in Q4 to $378M. North American lottery rose 10% to $269M, international rose 5% to $265M, and Italy (due to a strong dollar) fell 7% to $455M. 2015 free cash flow was $383.6M (down from $730.7M a year earlier), and IGT ended 2015 with $7.7B in net debt.
- A $0.20/share quarterly dividend has been declared. It's payable on April 14 to shareholders on record as of March 31. IGT also discloses former Travelocity exec Tracy Weber has left the board; it now has 12 members.
- IGT expects to end 2016 with $7.7B-$7.9B in net debt. The company notes "a successful renewal of the Italian Lotto concession would require additional capital expenditures in 2016 of at least $660 million."
- The numbers come three weeks after peer Scientific Games surged in the wake of a Q4 sales beat.
Thu, Mar. 17, 7:00 AM
- International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT): Q4 EPS of $0.63 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $1.37B (-2.1% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
Wed, Mar. 16, 5:30 PM