Jul. 2, 2015, 10:45 AM
- Chart Industries moves higher (GTLS +6.4%) following news that it will replace iGATE (IGTE) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, July 6.
- Chart also announced the completed acquisition of vaporizer manufacturer Thermax. The unit will be operated as part of Chart's Distribution & Storage business segment.
May 5, 2015, 12:44 AM
- iGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE): Q1 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $322M (+6.5% Y/Y) misses by $3.41M.
May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Apr. 27, 2015, 4:15 AM
- Looking to make North America its largest market, Cap Gemini (OTCPK:CGEMY) plans to buy U.S.-based iGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE) for $4B, or $48 per share.
- The deal, which has been agreed on by both boards, will be financed through a combination of the French company's cash, debt and an equity portion that will not exceed a 6% dilution of its share capital.
- Cap Gemini also expects the acquisition to enhance earnings by 12% in 2016 and 16% in 2017.
- Previously: IGATE reportedly sees buyout interest; shares +4.2% (Apr. 17 2015)
Apr. 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
- India's Business Standard reports French IT firms Capgemini and Atos are in early-stage talks to acquire IGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE).
- Capgemini/Atos are said to be negotiating with P-E firm Apax Partners (owns a 29% IGATE stake), which is said to be looking for an exit after converting a $480M loan to IGATE into equity.
- No word on a potential buyout price; IGATE's market cap currently stands at $3.6B. Shares are within $2 of a 52-week high of $45.72.
Apr. 17, 2015, 9:21 AM
Jan. 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jan. 20, 2015, 6:34 AM
- iGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE): Q4 EPS of $0.52 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $331.5M (+10.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.07M.
Jan. 19, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 15, 2014, 6:32 AM
- iGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE): Q3 EPS of $0.52 in-line.
- Revenue of $322.77M (+10.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.85M.
Oct. 14, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 16, 2014, 6:32 AM
- iGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE): Q2 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $311.7M (+10.0% Y/Y) beats by $5.29M.
Jul. 15, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 7, 2014, 10:01 AM
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ +4%) has been upgraded to Outperform by FBR. The firm cites the strength of CSIQ's project pipeline.
- King Digital (KING +5.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Piper. The firm expects Q2 results to meet estimates, and for games not titled Candy Crush Saga (previous) to drive diversification in 2H14.
- Ultratech (UTEK +4.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- iGate (IGTE +0.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Noble Financial.
- CDW (CDW -3.1%) has been cut to Market Perform by Raymond James.
- Sonus (SONS +3%) has been started at Outperform by Pac Crest.
- Bazaarvoice (BV +0.2%) has been started at Buy by B. Riley.
- MobileIron (MOBL +8.4%) has received 7 bullish ratings from IPO underwriters, and no neutral or bearish ones.
Apr. 10, 2014, 12:45 PM
Apr. 10, 2014, 6:53 AM
- iGATE (IGTE): FQ1 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $302.2M (+9.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.38M.