There are no Focus articles on IIM.
There are no Transcripts on IIM.
Aug. 13, 2013, 12:44 PM
- Tumbling Treasury prices - with TLT carving out a new 52-week low today - are again hitting income favorites.
- Leading mREITs (REM -1.4%) lower are Invesco (IVR -3.3%), Annaly (NLY -2.3%), American Capital (AGNC -2%), and Western Asset (WMC -1.6%).
- A number of income CEFs not long ago were so much in favor they commanded large premiums to NAV. They're now at seemingly growing-by-the-day discounts. Among the movers today is the Pimco Dynamic Income Fund (PDI -1.4%) selling for $27.45 against yesterday's closing NAV of $30.23. Others include: PCI, PFN, and PFL.
- Still trading at premiums to NAV are the Pimco High Income Fund (PHK -0.9%) and the Pimco Corporate & Income Fund (PTY -1.1%).
- Municipals (MUB -0.6%) slip as well, hitting Muni CEFs: NXZ -0.9%, IIM -1.2%, VKQ -0.7%.
- Related ETFs: MORT, MORL, SUB, MUNI, PVI, PZA, SHM, TFI, VRD, HYD, ITM, MLN, PRB, SMB, GMMB, SMMU, RVNU, NY .
IIM vs. ETF Alternatives
The Fund announced that at a meeting held on 14-Nov-08, shareholders approved certain investment policy changes which will allow the Fund to expand the universe in which it can invest in thereby providing the Fund important flexibility to respond to ongoin
Other News & PR