Yesterday, 6:48 AM
- Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) appoints Sam Samad as SVP and Chief Financial Officer effective January 6, 2017. He will be responsible for the company's finance, accounting, investor relations, internal audit and treasury functions.
- He joins the firm from Cardinal Health (NYSE:CAH) where he was SVP and Corporate Treasurer.
Tue, Nov. 29, 8:07 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:07 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Fri, Oct. 14, 6:49 AM
- Merck (NYSE:MRK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Bank of America. Price target raised to $70 (12% upside) from $57.
- HCA Holdings (NYSE:HCA) upgraded to Overweight from Sector Weight by KeyBanc.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MNTA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $19 (54% upside) from $13.
- TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $123 (6% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) downgraded to Hold from Buy with a $36 (10% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ:TBPH) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral by Baird. Price target raised to $24 (25% downside risk) from $19.
- Ilumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Janney Montgomery Scott. Price target lowered to $125 (9% downside risk) from $155. Downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citigroup. Price target lowered to $140 (2% upside) from $190.
- Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ:MYGN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral with a $16 (14% downside risk) price target by Ladenburg Thalmann.
Tue, Oct. 11, 12:45 PM
Tue, Oct. 11, 11:00 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:18 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 7:17 AM
Mon, Oct. 10, 5:39 PM
Mon, Oct. 10, 4:23 PM
- On a preliminary basis, Ilumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) expects Q3 revenue of ~$607M, up 10% yoy but below guidance of $625M - 630M. The company says the shortfall is due to a larger-than-anticipated decline in high throughput sequencing instrument sales. It now expects Q4 revenue to be flat to slightly up sequentially.
- Management will host a conference call at 4:30 ET to discuss the numbers.
- Update: Shares are down 27% premarket on Tuesday, October 11.
Thu, Aug. 18, 9:58 AM
- Illumina (ILMN +0.7%) has reportedly received a $30B offer from Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO -0.9%).
- Illumina, sporting a $25B market cap, is a global leader in molecular diagnostic systems. In Q2 it earned $0.82 a share on revenues of $600M.
- Large cap ($61B) Thermo is a global leader in clinical diagnostics that generates ~$17B a year in sales.
Wed, Aug. 10, 6:59 AM
- Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) and privately held FlowJo, LLC ink a partnership to develop and co-promote analysis software for single cell next-generation sequencing (NGS) data. The application, to be developed by FlowJo, will provide additional secondary and tertiary analysis and visualization of datasets related to single cell phenotyping.
- The software, expected to be available in Q1 2017, will complement the end-to-end commercial solution for high throughput sequencing of single cells that Illumina is co-developing with Bio-Rad (NYSE:BIO).
Wed, Jul. 27, 9:36 AM
- Illumina (ILMN -1.4%) Q2 results ($M): Revenues: 509.9 (+10.2%).
- Net Income: 120.4 (+17.8%); Non-GAAP Net Income: 127.2 (+6.3%); EPS: 0.82 (+18.8%); Non-GAAP EPS: 0.86 (+7.5%); CF Ops: 217.0 (+26.6%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenue Growth: ~12% (unch); EPS: $3.13 - 3.23; Non-GAAP EPS: $3.48 - 3.58 from $3.35 - 3.45.
- Q3 Guidance: Revenues: $625M - 630M.
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:06 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI