Illumina: Thermo Fisher-Life Deal Unlikely To Threaten Its Market-Leading Position
Helix Investment Research
Helix Investment Research
Jul. 22, 2015, 9:16 AM
Jul. 22, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Ilumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) slumps 11% premarket on increased volume. After yesterday's close, it announced Q2 results. EPS was up 123% but CF Ops was off 4%.
- Previously: Ilumina Q2 revenues up 21%; EPS up 123%; CF OPS off 4%; EPS guidance raised (July 21)
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:40 PM
Jun. 24, 2015, 5:36 PM
Apr. 21, 2015, 5:37 PM
Apr. 21, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN): Q1 EPS of $0.91 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $539M (+28.1% Y/Y) beats by $14.55M.
- Shares +2.8%.
Jan. 20, 2015, 5:38 PM
Jan. 20, 2015, 12:52 PM
- Ilumina (ILMN +5.8%) moves north on a 50% spike in volume as speculation builds that President Obama will announce a government-funded project to sequence 1M human genomes during his State of the Union speech this evening.
Oct. 21, 2014, 9:14 AM
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:38 PM
Oct. 20, 2014, 4:13 PM
- Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN): Q3 EPS of $0.77 beats by $0.21.
- Revenue of $480.63M (+34.7% Y/Y) beats by $29.43M.
- Shares +7.98%.
Apr. 23, 2014, 9:17 AM
Apr. 22, 2014, 5:40 PM
Feb. 24, 2014, 12:13 PM
- Concho Resources (CXO +4.6%) continues to push higher after a positive mention by Ron Baron on CNBC before the open as the company he likes best to exploit the U.S. shale boom.
- CXO has been aggregating drilling lands, he says, "and once they have this acreage, they're going to be able to be acquisition candidates by the really big oil companies who don't want to do the legwork."
- Citing rising U.S. spending on health care, Baron likes Illumina (ILMN +3.6%), which he says is taking advantage of the falling costs of sequencing the genome.
Jan. 17, 2014, 10:40 AM
- Illumina (ILMN +8%) rises to new 52-week highs after unveiling a strategic roadmap for market expansion after the bell yesterday, capping a week filled with positive announcements.
- ILMN is enjoying some analyst love: J.P. Morgan adds the stock to its Focus List and raises its target price to $190 from $120 with little to derail momentum and estimates that remain conservative, and BAML ups its target to $165 from $125.
- The sell-side excitement is "the type of stuff that could make for a nice multi-day or multi-week hold," Notable Calls remarks.
Jan. 17, 2014, 9:13 AM
Illumina, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and function. The company provides sequencing and array-based solutions for genetic analysis in addition to selling products, it provide genotyping, NIPT and whole-genome sequencing... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR