5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss its Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial ResultsBusiness Wire (Thu, 4:20PM)
Business Wire (Apr 8, 2014)
Business Wire (Mar 17, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 27, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 20, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 6, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 31, 2014)
ImmunoGen, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results and Provides Corporate UpdateBusiness Wire (Jan 31, 2014)
ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss its Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial ResultsBusiness Wire (Jan 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 1, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Apr 16, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Apr 5, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Apr 4, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (Nov 21, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Nov 6, 2012)
IMGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Apr 1612:46 PM|Wednesday, Apr 1612:46 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Mar 65:40 PM
Monday, Nov 112013, 3:15 PM
Monday, Nov 112013, 3:15 PM| 1 Comment
- ImmunoGen (IMGN +9.8%) bounces back from early losses to trade sharply higher.
- Early weakness was likely attributable to Morgan Stanley, where analysts downgraded the shares to Underweight with a $9.50 price target citing trouble with IMGN901.
- See also: IMGN signs third licensing agreement with Novartis.
Monday, Nov 112013, 7:14 AM
Monday, Nov 112013, 7:14 AM| Comment!
- Novartis (NVS) has signed a third agreement this year to license ImmunoGen's (IMGN) antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology to develop cancer therapies.
- This is the fifth license that ImmunoGen has signed with a major healthcare company in 2013, with Eli Lilly and Amgen also using the tech.
- The terms of the latest Novartis agreement are consistent with a license announced last month. Under a 2010 agreement, the Swiss giant pays an upfront fee to ImmunoGen for each permit, milestone payments of up to $200M, and any royalties on sales.
- Surprisingly, Immunogen's shares are -4.2%. (PR)
Tuesday, Nov 52013, 12:46 PM|Tuesday, Nov 52013, 12:46 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Nov 52013, 9:18 AM
Tuesday, Nov 52013, 7:17 AM
Tuesday, Nov 52013, 7:17 AM| Comment!
- ImmunoGen (IMGN) has halted a Phase II trial of its IMGN901 drug in patients with small-cell lung cancer, due to too many infections and infection-related deaths.
- The Data Monitoring Committee of the study concluded that the use of IMGN901 was unlikely to demonstrate a sufficient improvement in progression-free survival. (PR)
- However, ImmunoGen has initiated Phase I testing of IMGN289, a potential treatment for lung, head and neck tumors. (PR)
- Shares are -9.4%.
Friday, Oct 252013, 8:22 AM
Friday, Oct 252013, 8:22 AM| Comment!
- Immunogen (IMGN) rises 5.8% premarket after the company's Q1 loss comes in narrower than anticipated. IMGN updated its pipeline in the PR.
- The company notes Roche's reported YTD Kadcyla sales of $168M and reminds investors that IMGN "receives and recognizes royalties on Kadcyla sales the quarter after the quarter in which Roche records the sales."
- The company says it will have "the data needed to make IMGN901 next-step decisions by mid-2014" (Phase 2 testing for small-cell lung cancer).
- IMGN289 to begin patient dosing "this quarter."
- IMGN529 clinical data expected next year.
- FY14 outlook: Net loss of $67-71M (versus previous guidance of a $72-76M loss) on revenue of $71-75M (versus previous guidance of $66-70M).
Thursday, Sep 262013, 10:43 AM
Thursday, Sep 262013, 10:43 AM| Comment!
- Cramer says biotech is a safe haven amid the uncertainty emanating from Washington, as pipelines are strong and the sector is not sensitive to the trajectory of the overall economy — this is a "double advantage", he says.
- Celldex (CLDX +5.3%) — which is part of this week's billion dollar biotech price target bump club courtesy of Leerink and Cantor — gets a glowing recommendation as Cramer calls the company "just incredible."
- Other companies getting a name drop: Celgene (CELG +2.4%), Immunogen (IMGN +2%), and Onyx (ONXX).
- ETFs - IBB, XBI, FBT, PBE, BBH, BIB, BIS
Friday, Sep 202013, 8:49 AM
Friday, Sep 202013, 8:49 AM| 1 Comment
- Kadcyla (RHHBY.OB) gets a positive CHMP opinion for the treatment of "HER2-positive, inoperable locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer [in patients] who previously received trastuzumab and a taxane."
- Additionally, Japan's MHLW approves Kadcyla for inoperable or recurrent HER2-positive breast cancer.
- The news translates to $10M in milestone payments to ImmunoGen (IMGN) — Kadcyla uses the company's ADC technology.
- The Japanese approval triggers a $5M milestone payment and EU approval (which is assumed after the CHMP nod) will trigger an additional $5M. (PR)
- IMGN +2% premarket.
Wednesday, Aug 282013, 1:39 PM
Wednesday, Aug 282013, 1:39 PM| Comment!
- ImmunoGen (IMGN +2.6%) spikes after an 8-K filed today shows the company has entered into a licensing agreement with Eli Lilly (LLY +0.6%).
- Under the terms of the deal, LLY is granted exclusive use of IMGN's maytansinoid-based TAP technology to create and market "products directed to a specific antigen target."
- IMGN is entitled to receive as much as $200.5M in milestone-related payments plus royalties on any future commercial sales. (8-K)
Monday, Aug 52013, 5:31 PM
Friday, Aug 22013, 1:16 PM
Friday, Aug 22013, 1:16 PM| Comment!
- ImmunoGen (IMGN -1.2%) gives back yesterday's post-session gains and more after its FQ4 beat on a per share basis, reporting a narrower loss than the Street.
- Kadcyla sales off to a strong start in the U.S. for its first indication, with additional approvals expected.
- The company boosts guidance going forward, now expecting FY14 revenues of $66M - $70M, above the Street view of $49.9M.
Wednesday, Apr 102013, 8:36 AMImmunogen (IMGN) gets a lift early after saying preclinical studies show its antibody-drug conjugate is "highly active" against some over expressing cancer cells. IMGN says the skin cancer compound is "on track to become [its] fourth wholly owned clinical-stage" drug with trials to begin later this year. Shares +1.43% premarket. |Wednesday, Apr 102013, 8:36 AM| 2 Comments
Thursday, Apr 42013, 2:37 PMImmunoGen (IMGN +1.8%) says it's amended its multi-target agreement with Novartis (NVS -0.6%), which was originally entered into in October, 2010. As a result, IMGN is eligible to receive a $1M upfront fee and the opportunity to receive milestone payments potentially totaling approximately $200M or $238M, depending on the composition of any resultant products. |Thursday, Apr 42013, 2:37 PM| 1 Comment
Friday, Feb 222013, 10:27 AMMore on ImmunoGen (IMGN): The stock's moving about quite a bit, but currently +3.8% following FDA approval of Kadcyla. The drug is being approved with a Boxed Warning alerting users and prescribers of heart and liver toxicity as well as severe life-threatening birth defects. |Friday, Feb 222013, 10:27 AM| 3 Comments