There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Fri, Aug. 1, 7:32 AM
- ImmunoGen (NASDAQ:IMGN) fiscal Q4 results: Total Revenues: $5.7M (+49.9%); Operating Expenses: $32.2M (+25.1%); Operating Loss: ($26.5M) (-20.8%); Net Loss: ($26.5M) (-21.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.31) (-19.2%); Quick Assets: $142.3M (-27.0%).
- Fiscal 2014 results: Total Revenues: $59.9M (+68.6%); Operating Expenses: $131.4M (+21.1%); Operating Loss: ($71.5M) (+2.1%); Net Loss: ($71.4M) (+1.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.83) (+4.6%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $100M - 105M; operating expenses: $160M - 165M; net loss: ($60M - 65M); cash burn: ($55M - 60M); capex: $7M - 9M; quick assets at fiscal year end: $75M - 85M.
Fri, Aug. 1, 6:39 AM
Thu, Jul. 31, 5:30 PM
Fri, Apr. 25, 7:19 AM
- Total revenues: $6.9M (-72.4%), license & milestone fees: $0.3M, Kadycla royalty payments: $2.6M, R&D support fees: $1.9M, clinical materials revenue: $2.1M.
- Operating expenses: $44.3M (+68.4%).
- Cash and equivalents as of March 31: $164.1M.
- CF Ops (9 months): -$34.7M (+28.7%).
- Updated guidance for FY14:
- Revenues: $60M - $64M.
- Operating expenses: $133M - $137M.
- Net loss: -$71M - -$75M.
- CF Ops: -$56M - -$60M.
- CAPEX: $8M - $10M.
- Cash and equivalents at fiscal year end: $134M - $138M.
Fri, Apr. 25, 6:34 AM
Fri, Apr. 25, 12:05 AM
Thu, Apr. 24, 5:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:40 PM
Fri, Jan. 31, 6:31 AM
Fri, Jan. 31, 12:05 AM
Thu, Jan. 30, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 24, 12:05 AM
Thu, Jan. 23, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 22, 6:45 PM
- Better late than never, Cowen analysts seem to say as they recommend their top biotech names even after four straight years of sector outperformance against the S&P 500.
- Amgen (AMGN) is one of the big-cap biotechs Cowen thinks will handily beat this year’s earnings estimates.
- Biogen (BIIB) remains the top name in class, and the firm thinks the stock is not overvalued at 20x 2015 earnings; Cowen also believes BIIB can beat this year’s earnings expectations.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) is a top name to buy due to its impressive clinical pipeline and list of big pharma partners; despite having eight late-stage candidates, NKTR’s market cap is just $1.3B.
- Also named: ACOR, BMRN, CELG, CMRX, DVAX, IMGN, PTLA, VVUS.
IMGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR