Thu, Aug. 4, 4:27 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, Jun. 23, 3:00 PM
Tue, Jun. 21, 3:00 PM
Tue, Jun. 21, 12:48 PM
Tue, May 31, 2:13 PM
- In a report stating Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is moving to a 3-year iPhone upgrade cycle, Japan's Nikkei reports 2017 iPhones will be able to "create more complex tactile vibrations on the display because of a tiny, but high-performance motor equipped inside."
- Haptic tech developer Immersion (IMMR +6.8%) appears to be getting a lift from the report. Immersion, which has haptics licensing deals with many Android OEMs, is less than four months removed from suing Apple and AT&T for allegedly infringing its IP.
Thu, May 5, 4:40 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Feb. 25, 6:18 PM
- Immersion (NASDAQ:IMMR) is up 15.9% after hours to $8.99 after beating Q4 estimates on the back of an 18% Y/Y increase in royalty/license revenue to $15.8M.
- 2016 sales guidance is at $55M-$65M vs. a $64.3M consensus. However, the outlook doesn't include any revenue that would come from a renewal of Immersion's licensing deal with Samsung, which expired at the end of 2015. Net income guidance (affected by the recently-filed Apple/AT&T suit) is at -$8M to $3M.
- Along with the numbers, Immersion has announced CFO Paul Norris is retiring, effective tomorrow. CEO Vic Viegas will serve as interim CFO until Norris' successor is found.
- Immersion's Q4 results, earnings release
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:20 PM
- Immersion (NASDAQ:IMMR): Q4 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $16.6M (+21.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.92M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:26 PM
- Immersion (NASDAQ:IMMR) has sued Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) and AT&T before the ITC and a Delaware federal court for allegedly infringing its haptic feedback IP.
- The iPhone 6/6+, 6S/6S+, and Apple Watch are covered by the suit. As usual, the ITC suit features a request for an import ban.
- Immersion, which has inked IP licensing deals with Samsung, Huawei, HTC, and various other Android OEMs, has previously said it "intends to license Apple." The iPhone 6S/6S+'s 3D Touch feature makes use of haptic feedback, as does the Force Touch feature found on the Apple Watch and certain MacBooks.
- Immersion has jumped to $8.00 in after hours trading.
Tue, Jan. 26, 8:45 AM
- Immersion (NASDAQ:IMMR) has struck a deal with Chinese gaming/messaging giant Tencent to "design and develop tactile effects" for Kowloon War, an upcoming Tencent action role-playing mobile game. Immersion's Haptic Gaming SDK (enable tactile effects for Android games) will be leveraged.
- Immersion already has licensing deals with Chinese phone OEMs Huawei, Xiaomi, and Meizu, as well as with Samsung.
- Shares have risen to $8.28 premarket. Q4 results are expected in the coming weeks.
- Last year: Immersion strikes haptics deals for Angry Birds, Ubisoft game
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:20 PM
- With a Q3 beat on the books, Immersion (NASDAQ:IMMR) now expects 2015 revenue of $59M-$61M (+11%-15% Y/Y) vs. prior guidance of $56M-$60M. Consensus was already at $59.8M. Net income guidance is now at $6M-$8M, the high end of a prior $4M-$8M range.
- Royalty/license revenue rose 19% Y/Y in Q3 to $13.9M; development, services, & other revenue rose by $32K to $339K. GAAP costs/expenses rose 26% to $13M. Immersion ended Q3 with $67.2M in cash, and no debt.
- Shares have risen to $11.43 after hours. They fell 4.1% in regular trading ahead of earnings.
- Q3 results, PR
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Immersion (NASDAQ:IMMR): Q3 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $14.31M (+18.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.95M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW