There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Oct. 27, 12:09 PM
Tue, Oct. 21, 9:08 AM
- Privately-held Boehringer Ingelheim commences patient enrollment in a Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of nintedanib in patients with colorectal cancer refractory to standard treatments. The double-blind randomized, placebo-controlled study will enroll more that 750 patients at 150 sites worldwide.
- Nintedanib (trade name Ofev) is a small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor that was recently approved by the FDA for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- CRC-related tickers: (NASDAQ:GILD) (NYSE:LLY) (NASDAQ:MGNX) (OTCPK:BAYRY) (OTCPK:BAYZF) (NASDAQ:AMGN) (OTC:MKGAF) (NYSE:BMY) (NASDAQ:ONXX) (NASDAQ:IMMU) (NASDAQ:ONCY) (NASDAQ:ARQL) (NYSE:SNY) (OTCQB:SNYNF) (NASDAQ:REGN)
Tue, Sep. 16, 6:49 AM
Mon, Aug. 25, 4:17 PM
- Immunomedics (IMMU +3.5%) fiscal Q4 and full year results:
- Fiscal Q4: Revenues: $1.2M (-12.8%); Operating Expenses: $13.1M (+44.7%); Net Loss: ($11.9M) (-53.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.13) (-44.4%); Quick Assets: $41.8M (+1.2%).
- Fiscal 2014: Revenues: $9.0M (+80.0%); Operating Expenses: $44.6M (+24.6%); Net Loss: ($35.4M) (-210.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.42) (-180.0%).
- No financial guidance given.
Mon, Aug. 25, 4:02 PM
Wed, May. 7, 5:06 PM
Fri, May. 2, 12:49 PM
Fri, May. 2, 10:34 AM| Comment!
Fri, May. 2, 9:18 AM
Thu, May. 1, 5:44 PM
Mon, Feb. 10, 4:28 PM
Fri, Jan. 10, 5:39 PM
Fri, Jan. 10, 9:13 AM| 8 Comments
Thu, Jan. 9, 6:22 PM
- Immunomedics (IMMU) +18.5% AH after announcing it began treating patients with its 90Y-clivatuzumab tetraxetan pancreatic cancer drug in a late-stage clinical trial.
- The phase-3 trial is a double-blind, randomized study aimed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the drug combined with low-dose gemcitabine and best supportive care in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer who have received at least two prior therapies.
Thu, Jan. 9, 5:38 PM
Dec. 31, 2013, 9:14 AM
IMMU vs. ETF Alternatives
Immunomedics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases.
Other News & PR