Thu, May 12, 4:16 PM
Wed, Mar. 23, 4:07 PM
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:07 PM
Thu, Mar. 3, 7:49 AM| Thu, Mar. 3, 7:49 AM
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:22 AM
Dec. 1, 2015, 6:48 AM
- Taking direct aim at Martin Shkreli's Turing Pharmaceuticals, Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX) and Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY) partner up to offer patients a low-cost alternative to Turing's $750-per-pill Daraprim (pyrimethamine).
- Imprimis is offering a compounded oral formulation of pyrimethamine and leucovorin (a form of folic acid) for $1 per capsule for people whose pharmacy benefit is managed by Express Scripts. Prescriptions will be processed starting this week.
- Mr. Shkreli earned pariah status in the pharmaceutical world with his aggressive price hike of Daraprim. He bought the rights to the 60-year old drug for $55M from Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ:IPXL) and then immediately raised the price from ~$1 per pill to $750 per pill.
- IMMY is up 21% premarket on light volume.
- Previously: Imprimis Pharma fills the Daraprim price void with low cost formulation; shares up 26% premarket (Oct. 23)
- Previously: Turing's Shkreli bows to pressure and drops price of Daraprim (Sept. 23)
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q3 EPS of -$0.41 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $2.7M misses by $0.72M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 23, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY) announces the availability of a customizable compounded formulation of pyrimethamine and leucovorin for physicians who are prescribing Daraprim. Its offering, available in oral capsules, starts as low as $99 for a 100-count bottle ($0.99 per capsule).
- Daraprim (pyrimethamine), supplied by Martin Shkreli's Turing Pharmaceuticals LLC, is available at list price of $750 per tablet. Mr. Shkreli raised the price of the 60-year old drug from a list price of $13.50 per pill after he bought the rights from Impax Labs (NASDAQ:IPXL) in August for $55M. It was routinely available for ~$1 per pill until Turing bought it.
- Shares are up 26% premarket on increased volume.
Aug. 12, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q2 EPS of -$0.39 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $2M (+185.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.13M.
May 13, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q1 EPS of -$0.33 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $1.56M beats by $0.01M.
Mar. 12, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q4 EPS of -$0.30
- Revenue of $0.55M
Dec. 2, 2014, 9:43 AM
- In a all-stock transaction, Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (IMMY) acquires South Coast Specialty Compounding. As part of the transaction, Park signs a license agreement allowing it to immediately begin making and dispensing Imprimis' ophthalmology and urology formulations in the 13 states where it is currently licensed, including CA, NV, OR and HI.
- Park will generate almost $4M in top line revenue in 2014.
- Imprimis acquired its first pharmacy, Pharmacy Creations, LLC, in April 2014.
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:26 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q3 EPS of -$0.27
- Revenue of $0.44M
Aug. 13, 2014, 6:18 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (IMMY +2.3%) Q2 results: Revenues: $0.7M (+999%); Net Loss: ($2.6M) (-17.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.28) (-12.0%); Quick Assets: $12.1M (-14.8%); Cash Burn: ($1.5M).
- No financial guidance given.
Aug. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q2 EPS of -$0.28.
- Revenue of $0.67M.
Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company, which engages in the commercial development of novel drug formulations and proprietary drug delivery vehicles. It focuses on meeting unmet patient needs through the development and commercialization of innovative proprietary sterile and... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR