Thu, Sep. 22, 11:03 AM
Mon, Aug. 15, 4:06 PM
Thu, May 12, 4:16 PM
Wed, Mar. 23, 4:07 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q4 EPS of -$0.53 misses by $0.27.
- Revenue of $3.5M (+536.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.02M.
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:07 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (IMMY +1.7%) commences a public offering of 2.9M shares of common stock at $3.60. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 435K shares. Closing date is March 16.
Thu, Mar. 3, 7:49 AM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY) expects Q4 revenue of $3.5M from 0.55M in 4Q14 vs. consensus of $3.35M.
- Adj. EBITDA loss of $2.5M - $2.9M, Net loss of $4.7M - $5.1M against loss of $2.7M in 4Q14.
- FY15 Revenue at $9.7M from $1.66M in 2014.
- Net loss of $15.5M - $15.9M.
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:22 AM
Dec. 1, 2015, 6:48 AM
- Taking direct aim at Martin Shkreli's Turing Pharmaceuticals, Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX) and Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY) partner up to offer patients a low-cost alternative to Turing's $750-per-pill Daraprim (pyrimethamine).
- Imprimis is offering a compounded oral formulation of pyrimethamine and leucovorin (a form of folic acid) for $1 per capsule for people whose pharmacy benefit is managed by Express Scripts. Prescriptions will be processed starting this week.
- Mr. Shkreli earned pariah status in the pharmaceutical world with his aggressive price hike of Daraprim. He bought the rights to the 60-year old drug for $55M from Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ:IPXL) and then immediately raised the price from ~$1 per pill to $750 per pill.
- IMMY is up 21% premarket on light volume.
- Previously: Imprimis Pharma fills the Daraprim price void with low cost formulation; shares up 26% premarket (Oct. 23)
- Previously: Turing's Shkreli bows to pressure and drops price of Daraprim (Sept. 23)
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q3 EPS of -$0.41 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $2.7M misses by $0.72M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 23, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY) announces the availability of a customizable compounded formulation of pyrimethamine and leucovorin for physicians who are prescribing Daraprim. Its offering, available in oral capsules, starts as low as $99 for a 100-count bottle ($0.99 per capsule).
- Daraprim (pyrimethamine), supplied by Martin Shkreli's Turing Pharmaceuticals LLC, is available at list price of $750 per tablet. Mr. Shkreli raised the price of the 60-year old drug from a list price of $13.50 per pill after he bought the rights from Impax Labs (NASDAQ:IPXL) in August for $55M. It was routinely available for ~$1 per pill until Turing bought it.
- Shares are up 26% premarket on increased volume.
Aug. 12, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q2 EPS of -$0.39 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $2M (+185.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.13M.
May 13, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q1 EPS of -$0.33 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $1.56M beats by $0.01M.
Mar. 12, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q4 EPS of -$0.30
- Revenue of $0.55M
Dec. 2, 2014, 9:43 AM
- In a all-stock transaction, Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (IMMY) acquires South Coast Specialty Compounding. As part of the transaction, Park signs a license agreement allowing it to immediately begin making and dispensing Imprimis' ophthalmology and urology formulations in the 13 states where it is currently licensed, including CA, NV, OR and HI.
- Park will generate almost $4M in top line revenue in 2014.
- Imprimis acquired its first pharmacy, Pharmacy Creations, LLC, in April 2014.
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:26 PM
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMMY): Q3 EPS of -$0.27
- Revenue of $0.44M