What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 8, 2:48 PM
- Imation (IMN +3.4%) is selling its Oakdale, MN corporate HQ for $11.5M, and its Memorex trademark and two associated trademark licenses for $9.4M.
- The sales are declared to be "consistent with the Company's stated restructuring, wind down process, and liquidation of its legacy business assets." follow Imation's $7.5M October purchase of Connected Data, a maker of file-syncing/sharing appliances for private cloud infrastructures, and the $4.9M August sale of the company's RDX removable disk line to Sphere 3D.
Dec. 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Imation (NYSE:IMN): Q3 EPS of -$0.93 misses by $0.49.
- Revenue of $129.2M (-26.2% Y/Y) misses by $22.6M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 13, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Sphere 3D (NASDAQ:ANY) has acquired Imation's (IMN -1.8%) RDX removable disk backup storage line for $4.9M (based on Sphere 3D's Aug. 6 close) plus the net value of $1.4M worth of inventory. The payout is entirely in stock.
- The RDX line had revenue of $14.5M over the 12 months ending June 30. Sphere 3D asserts the deal gives it "greater control over the backup appliance components" of its storage hardware/software lineup.
- It also sees an opportunity to expand RDX's sales in North America and Japan - the business currently relies heavily on Europe. Sphere 3D already sells RDX-based products under the Tandberg Data label.
- Notably, Sphere 3D says the purchase will be immediately accretive on a gross margin basis, but doesn't make any such promise regarding earnings accretion. Shares plunged following the announcement, and have closed at $3.21.
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:07 PM
- Imation (NYSE:IMN): Q2 EPS of -$0.42 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $150.6M (-15.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.8M.
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM| Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM | 13 Comments
May 6, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Imation (NYSE:IMN): Q1 EPS of -$0.32 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $155.4M (-13.1% Y/Y) beats by $5.2M.
May 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Feb. 10, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Imation (NYSE:IMN): Q4 EPS of -$0.30 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $197M (-15.4% Y/Y) misses by $4.2M.
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:07 AM
- Imation (NYSE:IMN): Q3 EPS of -$0.42 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $175M (-8.8% Y/Y) beats by $15.45M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Jul. 31, 2014, 7:16 AM
- Imation (NYSE:IMN): Q2 EPS of -$0.48 misses by $0.18.
- Revenue of $178.6M (-15.6% Y/Y) beats by $11.7M.
Jun. 16, 2014, 5:31 PM
Apr. 30, 2014, 7:11 AM
- Imation (IMN): Q1 EPS of -$0.36 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $178.9M (-20.3% Y/Y) misses by $5.55M.
Other News & PR