Mon, May 16, 7:39 PM
- Homeland security specialist Implant Sciences (OTCQB:IMSC) posted a mixed fiscal Q3 where revenues that tripled edged expectations, but net loss missed slightly despite narrowing.
- EBITDA came to -$994K, down from a year-ago EBITDA loss of $2.27M, but missing an expected $1.72M. Net loss was $4.1M after interest expense; loss from operations came to $1.6M.
- Revenue breakout: Product, $10.7M (up 232%); Services, $175K (up 157%). Of product revenues, $3.9M in Government (new); $6.8M in Commercial (up 111%).
- The company says shipments of its explosive trace detection and drug trace detection products to the U.S. TSA are on schedule, and it delivered units to the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority, "the significance of which cannot be dismissed. With this win, we believe that we are now the leading provider of ETD in North America."
- Press release
Mon, May 16, 4:09 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 5:03 PM
- Implant Sciences (OTCQB:IMSC): FQ2 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $10.3M (+390.5% Y/Y)
Oct. 1, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Implant Sciences (OTCQB:IMSC +0.8%) financial results:
- Fiscal Q4: Revenues: $1.5M (-36.3%); Operating Expenses: $3.6M (-23.4%); Net Loss: ($5.7M) (-2.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.09) (+10.0%); Quick Assets: $0.4M (+388.8%).
- Fiscal 2014: Revenues: $8.6M (-28.8%); Operating Expenses: $16.2M (-36.3%); Net Loss: ($21.0M) (+23.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.35) (+37.5%).
- No financial guidance given.
Sep. 30, 2013, 5:04 PM
- Implant Sciences (IMSC.PK): FQ4 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.4M in-line. (PR)
Jun. 14, 2013, 1:43 PM