When Will Internap's Multiple Get Re-Rated?
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, May 10, 12:47 PM
Thu, May 5, 4:12 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Fri, Feb. 19, 12:45 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:08 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Nov. 24, 2015, 8:28 PM
- Favorable trends in cloud traffic are a boon for data-center companies, says SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in a positive launch on the sector.
- Analyst Inder Singh singled out CyrusOne (NASDAQ:CONE), DuPont Fabros (NYSE:DFT) and Equinix (NASDAQ:EQIX) as picks in the space, which should benefit from growing bandwidth-intensive applications, particularly streaming video. Traffic is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 23% through 2019.
- "Given that two-thirds of internet traffic is data center related, the importance of data centers both from a colocation and cloud perspective is significant," says Singh. "Data center traffic is the biggest component of Internet traffic, almost twice as much as the traffic that transverses IP WAN networks."
- Mergers and acquisitions could continue, too, as companies look to become "one-stop shops" for clients and pursue scale.
- The firm launched CONE, DFT, EQIX and Zayo Group (NYSE:ZAYO) at Buy, along with a Buy rating for Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO), as well as a Neutral rating for Internap (NASDAQ:INAP).
- Price targets: $43 for CONE (22% upside from today's $35.25); $40 for DFT (22% upside from today's $32.90); $345 for Equinix (18% upside form today's $293.21); $32 for Cisco (17% upside from today's $27.27); $7.50 for Internap (7.5% upside from today's $6.98); $34 for Zayo (41% upside from today's $24.02).
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Internap Network Services (NASDAQ:INAP): Q3 EPS of -$0.19 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $78.32M (-7.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.11M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Sep. 25, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 25, 2015, 9:12 AM
Sep. 16, 2015, 9:57 AM
- Internap (NASDAQ:INAP) is up 2.4% as Oppenheimer reiterates its Outperform rating on shares after visiting a New Jersey data center.
- The analysts have an $11 price target on INAP; shares closed yesterday at $8.86 and are currently trading at $9.07, implying 21%-plus upside.
- A visit to the Secaucus data center of the infrastructure service provider showed strong secular demand that lines up with channel checks, says analyst Timothy Horan.
- "Demand for both cloud and co-location remains solid, and INAP should be past the majority of the impact from churn events," Horan writes. "Its IP segment should also benefit from the introduction of the MIRO controller in June. Further, pricing has improved within core datacenter services and is growing in the 3%-4% range."
- Horan says growth should accelerate in the second half with a path to breakeven free cash flow by year's end.
- Since a dip on Aug. 25, shares are up nearly 33% over the past three weeks.
Sep. 1, 2015, 12:46 PM
Sep. 1, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Internap (NASDAQ:INAP) has hired Morgan Stanley and law firm Greenberg Traurig to help evaluate its strategic options.
- The company doesn't formally state a sale is among the options being explored, but does suggest it. CEO Michael Ruffolo: "Internap is well positioned in an industry that is rapidly consolidating. We have been consulting with our advisors regarding industry developments and Internap's unique assets and market position."
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Internap Network Services (NASDAQ:INAP): Q2 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $80.43M (-4.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.33M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACLS, AFG, AHS, AMSG, ARC, ATVI, AWAY, AWR, BKH, BW, CDE, CENT, CERN, CHUY, CSU, CVG, CWEI, CZR, DIS, DVA, DVN, DWA, ECOM, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EOX, EPAM, EPR, ETSY, EXAR, FSLR, FWM, G, GDOT, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INAP, INVN, JCOM, JIVE, LBTYA, LC, LF, LGND, MASI, MATX, MBI, MDRX, MHLD, MPO, MRCY, MTDR, NBR, NEWP, NFX, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OFIX, OKE, OKS, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PQ, PRMW, PTLA, PXD, PZZA, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RIGL, RLOC, RMTI, RPAI, RXN, SBRA, SKT, SMCI, SUPN, SYNC, THOR, TMH, TRMB, TROX, TTGT, TWO, TX, UNTD, UNXL, USNA, WR, WTR, XEC, XXIA, Y, Z, ZAGG, ZEN
Internap Corp. engages in the provision of performance-optimized information technology infrastructure services. Its route-optimized enterprise IP, TCP acceleration and a global content delivery network improves website performance and delivers superior end-user experiences. The company operates... More
Industry: Internet Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR