Fri, Sep. 25, 12:44 PM
Fri, Sep. 25, 9:12 AM
Wed, Sep. 16, 9:57 AM
- Internap (NASDAQ:INAP) is up 2.4% as Oppenheimer reiterates its Outperform rating on shares after visiting a New Jersey data center.
- The analysts have an $11 price target on INAP; shares closed yesterday at $8.86 and are currently trading at $9.07, implying 21%-plus upside.
- A visit to the Secaucus data center of the infrastructure service provider showed strong secular demand that lines up with channel checks, says analyst Timothy Horan.
- "Demand for both cloud and co-location remains solid, and INAP should be past the majority of the impact from churn events," Horan writes. "Its IP segment should also benefit from the introduction of the MIRO controller in June. Further, pricing has improved within core datacenter services and is growing in the 3%-4% range."
- Horan says growth should accelerate in the second half with a path to breakeven free cash flow by year's end.
- Since a dip on Aug. 25, shares are up nearly 33% over the past three weeks.
Tue, Sep. 1, 12:46 PM
Tue, Sep. 1, 10:36 AM
- Internap (NASDAQ:INAP) has hired Morgan Stanley and law firm Greenberg Traurig to help evaluate its strategic options.
- The company doesn't formally state a sale is among the options being explored, but does suggest it. CEO Michael Ruffolo: "Internap is well positioned in an industry that is rapidly consolidating. We have been consulting with our advisors regarding industry developments and Internap's unique assets and market position."
Fri, Jun. 5, 12:47 PM
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:38 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 11:17 AM
- In addition to posting mixed Q3 results, Equinix (NASDAQ:EQIX) is guiding for Q4 revenue of $627M-$631M, below a $642M consensus.
- However, the data center owner reported a 3.4K Q/Q increase in net billable cabinets for Q3, a record figure and (as noted on the CC) 70% above Equinix's 4-quarter average. Total billable cabinets stand at 96.1K - 44.9K in North America, 32.2K in Europe, 19K in Asia-Pac.
- Likewise, cross-connects rose by 5.7K to 141.2K, and exchange ports by 143 to 2,557. Total customers rose by 60 to 4,700, with the termination rate falling to 1.9% from 2.7% in Q2 and 2.5% a year ago.
- Gross margin was 68%, flat Q/Q and Y/Y. Adjusted EBITDA margin was 46% vs. 45% in Q2 and 46% a year ago. $43M was spent on buybacks. Equinix ended Q3 with $501M in cash, and $4B in debt.
- Equinix is guiding for full-year adjusted discretionary free cash flow of $590M-$620M, and adjusted funds from operations (AFFO) of greater than $745M. REIT approval is still expected by year's end.
- Several data center colocation, Web hosting, and interconnection services firms are also higher on a day the Nasdaq is down 0.5%. RAX +1.5%. INAP +3.5%. DLR +1.3%. CONE +1.4%.
- Q3 results, PR, slides (.pdf), datasheet (.pdf)
Internap Corp is engaged in providing information technology infrastructure services. The Company provides services at data centers across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region and through Internet Protocol service points.
Other News & PR