Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:09 PM
Wed, Nov. 9, 9:16 AM
Wed, Nov. 9, 7:26 AM
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) and Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI) will collaborate in a clinical program assessing the combination of Opdivo (nivolumab) and Infinity's IPI-549 in patients with advanced solid tumors. The dose escalation phase exploring the combination should begin shortly.
- IPI-549 is an orally available inhibitor of phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K)-gamma. Opdivo is an programmed death receptor-1 (PD-1) immune checkpoint inhibitor that activates the immune system's T cells to detect and attack cancer cells.
- Preclinical data suggest that IPI-549 may enhance the effects of immune checkpoint inhibitors by altering the immune-suppressive microenvironment.
- A Phase 1 dose-escalation study assessing IPI-549 as monotherapy and in combination with Merck's (NYSE:MRK) Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is currently recruiting participants.
Tue, Nov. 8, 5:35 PM
- APPS, APU, ATHX, ATO, CALL, CHMI, COTV, CPST, CSRA, CUI, CYTX, DIOD, ECPG, ECYT, EGAN, ENS, ETE, ETP, EVH, EVOK, EVRI, FF, FLO, FR, GALE, GDOT, GLF, HLIT, ICUI, INFI, JUNO, MACK, MIME, MNKD, MNTX, MRIN, MYL, NNI, NTES, NVAX, OMER, PAHC, PLKI, PRI, QHC, QNST, RBA, RELY, RPD, RTK, SEDG, SGRY, SHAK, SLF, SLW, SPTN, SPWR, SREV, SUN, SXL, TASR, TCRD, TCS, TPIC, TTEC, TTEK, TTGT, TUBE, UGI, UHAL, VRTU, VVUS, WAGE, WUBA, XON, XONE, YUME, ZLTQ
Tue, Sep. 27, 9:16 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:02 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Tue, Jun. 28, 9:18 AM| Tue, Jun. 28, 9:18 AM | 1 Comment
Fri, Jun. 17, 7:06 AM
- Hill Rom Holdings (NYSE:HRC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $62 (20% upside) from $54.
- Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan. Price target is $3.25 (1% downside risk).
- Achaogen (NASDAQ:AKAO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Wedbush. Price target raised to $10 (111% upside) from $7.
- PRA Health Sciences (NASDAQ:PRAH) upgraded to Overweight from Sector Weight by KeyBanc. Price target is $55 (25% upside).
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AGIO) upgraded to Buy from Hold by JPMorgan. Price target raised to $62 (30% upside) from $50.
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Raymond James. Price target is $21.50 (20% upside).
- Aptose Biosciences (NASDAQ:APTO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Roth Capital. Price target raised to $8 (186% upside) from $4.
- Endologix (NASDAQ:ELGX) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $15.50 (23% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $16 (5% downside risk) from $13.
- United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright. Price target lowered to $95 (11% downside risk) from $175.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target lowered to $1 (32% downside risk) from $11.
- LDR Holding (NASDAQ:LDRH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Cowen & Company.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MRNS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform by Oppenheimer. $17 price target removed. Also downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform by RBC Capital.
- Mesoblast (NASDAQ:MESO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $5 (21% upside) from $10.
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Brean Capital. Price target removed.
- OraSure (NASDAQ:OSUR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Raymond James. Price target is $8 (15% upside).
Tue, Jun. 14, 12:51 PM
Tue, Jun. 14, 11:00 AM
Tue, Jun. 14, 9:19 AM
Tue, Jun. 14, 7:54 AM
- Micro cap Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI) is down 67% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that will close down its discovery research organization and lay off 46 employees (21% of its workforce) prompted by less-than-expected results in a mid-stage study assessing lead product candidate duvelisib for the treatment of refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma (iNHL), a slow-growing blood cancer. In addition, the company and development partner AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) have agreed to pause AbbVie's Phase 1b/2 trial evaluating the combination of duvelisib and venetoclax while Infinity evaluates its options with duvelisib.
- The Phase 2 clinical trial, DYNAMO, assessed duvelisib as monotherapy in 129 patients with follicular lymphoma (n=83), small lymphocytic lymphoma (n=28) or marginal zone lymphoma (n=18) whose disease progressed or did not respond to treatment with Biogen's (NASDAQ:BIIB) Rituxan (rituximab) and either chemotherapy or radiotherapy. The primary endpoint was overall response rate (ORR).
- Results showed an ORR of 46%, all partial responders and below expectations. The ORR in the three lymphoma types listed above were 41%, 68% and 33%, respectively. The data will be submitted to presentation at a future medical conference.
- The most common serious adverse events (Grade 3 or higher) were neutropenia (low neutrophils) (28%), diarrhea (15%), thrombocytopenia (low blood platelets) (13%) and anemia (12%). 20% of participants experienced an infection of least Grade 3 (serious).
- CEO Adelene Perkins says, "While DYNAMO met its primary endpoint, we hoped that treatment with duvelisib as monotherapy would have provided a larger clinical benefit....We plan to seek feedback from the FDA to determine our next steps with respect to duvelisib in iNHL."
- Duvelisib is an investigational inhibitor of Class 1 phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K)-delta and PI3K-gamma being jointly developed by Infinity and AbbVie. The PI3K pathway plays a key role in regulating the growth and survival of certain blood cancers. Inhibiting PI3K-delta and PI3K-gamma signaling blocks the growth and survival of tumor cells.
- Infinity will release updated guidance after all these activities have been completed. Management will host a conference call at 8:30 am to discuss the situation.
Wed, May 4, 4:09 PM
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI): Q1 EPS of -$0.82 in-line.
- Revenue of $9.26M (+112.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.46M.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Mar. 24, 4:05 PM
- Accelerate Diagnostics (AXDX +12.7%) initiated with Overweight rating and $17 (26% upside) price target by JP Morgan.
- Inogen (INGN -2.1%) initiated with Neutral rating with a $46 (15% upside) price target by Piper Jaffray.
- Incyte (INCY +3.3%) initiated with Overweight rating and $85 (21% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST -0.1%) initiated with Outperform rating with a $69 (6% upside) price target by Wells Fargo.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD +1%) initiated with Neutral rating and $14 (35% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- HeartWare International (HTWR -0.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Bank of America.
- WebMD (WBMD +0.4%) upgraded to 3.5 stars from 3.0 stars (out of 5.0) by top raters at Vetr community. Price target is $62.50 (7% upside).
- Tandem Diabetes (TNDM -15.7%) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral by Bank of America.
- EndoChoice (GI -9.1%) downgraded to Underperform from Buy with a $10 price target by Bank of America.
- DENTSPLY (XRAY -1.6%) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target is $65 (9% upside).
- Novartis (NVS -0.8%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Leerink. Price target lowered to $85 (16% upside) from $98.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI -4.3%) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral by Wedbush. Price target lowered to $3 (40% downside risk) from $8.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX -7%) downgraded to Equal Weight with $34 (10% upside) price target by Barclays. Downgraded to Underperform from Neutral by Mizuho. Price target lowered to $18 (42% downside risk) from $70.