Lee Boy • Thu, Nov. 20
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Ingenico announced a double digit growth for 3Q14 and 9M14.
- The French company realized outstanding results in North America and Asia.
- The EBITDA margin target is raised to 22.5/23% instead of 21.5/22.5%.
- Ingenico is a great stock for long-term investors but is now quite expensive.
Ingenico Is A Great Long-Term Investment With A Nice Short-Term Catalyst
- Thanks to strong 2013 results, Ingenico strengthened its leadership in the smart terminals and transaction services industries.
- The French company should benefit from major growth engines in the upcoming years, which should drive the revenues.
- Ingenico is eligible to the new French PEA-PME (a new popular investment account), which should boost the share price in the short-term.
There are no Transcripts on INGIY.
May. 23, 2011, 11:55 AM
INGIY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR