SA Transcripts • Mon, Nov. 10
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on INPH
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Recent Disruptive Product Launch Is Underappreciated Growth Catalyst For Interphase
- The 42% drop in the stock over the last two months is an extreme overreaction to the slow roll out of the Penveu product line.
- This line could potentially double revenue by 2016 as the revolutionary technology and competitive advantages disrupt the $1.8 billion interactive whiteboard market.
- Revenue in the electronics manufacturing services business has increased >6x since 1Q12 and is expected to double in 2014.
- The ongoing weakness in the higher margin communications networking business should reverse in the near term after one of the largest customers resumes purchases.
- This increased revenue, significantly lower OpEx, net cash position (minimal interest expense) and $48 million of NOLs should help Interphase reach profitability sooner than expected.
There are no Related articles on INPH.
Thu, Nov. 6, 6:30 PM
Thu, Sep. 11, 12:45 PM
Thu, Aug. 14, 12:47 PM
Wed, Aug. 13, 12:46 PM
Tue, Aug. 12, 12:45 PM
Thu, Aug. 7, 4:49 PM
Mon, Jun. 23, 12:46 PM
Tue, May. 6, 7:31 PM
Fri, Mar. 28, 12:45 PM
Thu, Mar. 27, 4:56 PM
Tue, Feb. 4, 12:46 PM
Jul. 26, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
Dec. 6, 2012, 12:45 PM
INPH vs. ETF Alternatives
Interphase Corp along with its wholly owned subsidiaries is an information and communications technology company. The Company provides its customers solutions for connectivity, interworking and packet processing.
Other News & PR