INTL FCStone Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Sep. 8, 11:32 AM| Thu, Sep. 8, 11:32 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:23 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 7:33 AM
- "We believe that the securities industry has rapidly consolidated, providing an opportunity for a well-capitalized, credible mid-market clearer," says INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL) CEO Sean O'Connor, announcing the purchase of Sterne Agee's correspondent securities clearing business. "This acquisition will allow us to provide execution, market intelligence and post trade clearing across almost all asset classes in almost every market."
- Also to be purchased is Sterne's independent wealth management operation.
- The price will roughly be the tangible NAV of the combined businesses, and INTL expects a non-material loss on the deal in year one, but gains in year two.
Wed, May 4, 4:47 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL): FQ2 EPS of $0.76 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $112.9M (+4.6% Y/Y) misses by $44.21M.
Wed, Mar. 23, 4:15 PM
- The company's existing $140M senior secured revolver maturing in September has been amended, extending the maturity by three years and its size to $205M.
- INTL CEO Sean O'Connor: "We are very pleased that we were able to increase the size of the credit facility by nearly 50% ... This facility is an important part of our capital structure and is designed to fund short term liquidity mismatches through our settlement processes during its extended three year term."
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:01 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL): FQ1 EPS of $0.46 misses by $0.27.
- Revenue of $151.3M (+10.0% Y/Y) misses by $32.8M.
- Shares +0.8% AH.
Dec. 9, 2015, 4:17 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL): FQ4 EPS of $1.09 beats by $0.38.
- Revenue of $178.8M (+36.9% Y/Y) beats by $12.59M.
Oct. 7, 2015, 5:46 PM
Sep. 15, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Ahead of his planned retirement at the end of the year, INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL) President Scott Branch resigns effective October 1. CEO Sean O'Connor will take over Branch's position. Branch plans to remain on the board through at least 2020.
- Currently EVP of the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial, Xuong Nguyen is named COO. Currently Global Head of Risk for the company, Tricia Harrod is named Chief Risk Officer.
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:24 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL): FQ3 EPS of $0.62 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $151.6M (+28.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.19M.
- Shares +1.71%.
Jul. 1, 2015, 9:15 AM
- "The merger will establish a larger and more efficient capital base, and will allow us to offer all of our clients a broader scope of products in a more streamlined manner," says INTL CEO Sean O'Connor.
- The three regulated U.S. subsidiaries will be known as INTL FCStone Financial, Inc.
May 6, 2015, 5:57 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL): FQ2 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $156.5M (+21.1% Y/Y) beats by $11.71M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 1:11 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL) clients will now be able to trade OTC FX products over the company's CQG platform, meaning they can trade futures and spot FX all on the same platform.
Feb. 9, 2015, 4:20 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL): FQ1 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.21.
- Revenue of $137.5M (+21.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.41M.
Jan. 16, 2015, 9:40 AM
- There have also been no customer deficits, says INTL FCStone (INTL -2.9%), and the currency's volatility has had no adverse financial impact on the company.
- Previously: Blow-up: FXCM craters after Swiss franc-related losses (Jan. 16)
Dec. 10, 2014, 4:26 PM
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ:INTL): FQ4 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $130.6M (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $7.67M.