Wed, Oct. 5, 8:29 AM
Aug. 20, 2015, 4:59 PM
- Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) uses its FQ4 report to announce it's divesting its Demandforce cloud marketing/customer contact software unit, QuickBase custom business app unit, and Quicken personal finance/money management software unit.
- The moves are declared to "align with [Intuit's] two strategic goals: to be the operating system behind small business success, and to do the nation's taxes in the U.S. and Canada.." They're expected to respectively cut FY16 (ends July '16) revenue and EPS by $250M and $0.10.
- With the aforementioned businesses treated as discontinued ops, Intuit is guiding for FQ1 revenue of $660M-$680M and EPS of -$0.03 to -$0.04, and FY16 revenue of of $4.525B-$4.6B and EPS of $3.40-$3.45. Revenue for continuing ops is expected to rise 8%-10% in FY16, and EPS 31%-33%.
- 110K QuickBooks Online subs were added in FQ4, bringing the paid base to 1.075M. U.S. TurboTax units rose 7%, with TurboTax Online units rising 11%.
- Intuit is hiking its quarterly dividend by 20% to $0.30/share. That spells a 1.2% yield at current levels. Its next dividend is payable on Oct. 19.
- Shares have fallen to $99.00 after hours.
- FQ4 results, PR
Aug. 20, 2013, 4:13 PM
- Intuit (INTU) bumps it quarterly dividend to $0.19/share from $0.17/share, representing an annual yield of 1.20%.
- The dividend is payable in 18 Oct, to shareholders on record of Oct 10. Shares -2.7% AH. (PR)
Nov. 15, 2012, 5:51 PMIntuit Inc. (INTU) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.16%. For shareholders of record Jan 10. Payable Jan 18. Ex-div Jan 8. (PR) | Nov. 15, 2012, 5:51 PM
Aug. 21, 2012, 4:22 PMIntuit (INTU) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, 13% increase from prior dividend of $0.15. Forward yield 1.18%. For shareholders of record Oct 10. Payable Oct 18. Ex-div date Oct 08. Shares -2.7% AH. (PR) | Aug. 21, 2012, 4:22 PM