InnerWorkings: Time To Dust Off And Take A Closer Look
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Mon, May 9, 4:24 PM
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:40 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:11 PM
- InnerWorkings (NASDAQ:INWK): Q3 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $264.72M (+5.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.31M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:57 PM
- InnerWorkings (NASDAQ:INWK): Q2 EPS of $0.04 in-line.
- Revenue of $252.23M (-3.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.95M.
May 7, 2015, 4:26 PM
- InnerWorkings (NASDAQ:INWK): Q1 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $242.1M (+0.3% Y/Y) misses by $8.14M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:38 PM
- InnerWorkings (NASDAQ:INWK): Q4 EPS of $0.07 in-line.
- Revenue of $246.64M (+1.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.81M.
- Shares -2.86%.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 20, 2015, 12:52 PM
- Joseph Busky, InnerWorkings' (INWK -13%) CFO since 2008, is leaving to "pursue other business opportunities." He'll remain on board through the filing of the company's 2014 10-K.
- Controller Ryan Spohn has been named interim CFO. The announcement comes ahead of InnerWorkings' Feb. 12 Q4 report.
Jan. 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:25 PM
- InnerWorkings (NASDAQ:INWK): Q3 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $251.65M (+8.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:06 PM
- InnerWorkings (NASDAQ:INWK): Q2 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $260.3M (+23.4% Y/Y) beats by $18.74M.
Jun. 24, 2014, 4:17 PM
- Craig-Hallum has upgraded InnerWorkings (INWK +10.7%) to Buy, and hiked its PT by $1 to $10. The firm is optimistic about the print management services firm's core business, European ops, and SMB initiatives.
- Shares have most been range-bound in 2014 after crashing last November due to weak guidance.
InnerWorkings, Inc. engages in creation, production, and distribution of marketing and promotional materials signage and displays, retail experiences events and promotions, and product packaging. It operates its segments through the following geographic regions: North America, Latin America, and... More
Industry: Business Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR