Inter Parfums, Inc.NASDAQ
Inter Parfums: Still Patient, But A Bit Concerned
Staying Patient With Inter Parfums
Wed, Sep. 28, 9:03 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) had declared $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Payable Oct. 14; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:29 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Tue, Jul. 26, 12:00 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 6:10 PM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) reports sales increased 14.8% to $117.2M in Q2.
- Sales was growth 14.8% for both European-based products and U.S.-based products.
- The company says it's still on track to generate $500 to $510M in sales this year.
- Full Q2 results are due to be reported on August 9.
Tue, May 10, 4:29 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Tue, Apr. 19, 9:43 AM
- Inter Parfums (IPAR -3.1%) slips after B. Riley downgrades the personal care stock to a Neutral rating after having it set at Buy.
- The investment firm assigns a price target of $72 on the fragrances seller.
- Shares of Inter Parfums have been on a steady uptrend this year (+27% YTD) to push valuation out beyond the historic norm.
Mon, Mar. 14, 7:46 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR): Q4 EPS of $0.06 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $118.33M (-5.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.46M.
Sun, Mar. 13, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 11:19 AM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:53 PM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR): Q3 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $138.94M (+3.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.86M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Oct. 30, 2015, 11:49 AM
- There's an eclectic mix of wellness and personal care stocks making a breakout on a down market day.
- It's not crystal clear if the buying enthusiasm is in response to the Valeant drama or earnings reports from within the sector.
- Gainers: GNC Holdings (GNC +6.1%), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI +1.6%), FitLife Brands (OTCPK:FTLF +4.5%), Nu Skin (NUS +9.8%) , Natural Health Trends (NHTC +2.1%), Inter Parfums (IPAR +3.1%), Avon Products (AVP +1.7%), Wellness Center USA (OTCQB:WCUI +12.3%), Herbalife (HLF +4%).
Oct. 5, 2015, 1:23 PM
- Personal product stocks are making a strong move on a positive mix of economic and trade news.
- The hard-hit sector takes a lot of its cues from Asia and the impact of a strong U.S. dollar.
- Gainers: Avon Products (NYSE:AVP) +11.7%, Coty +4.8%, Natural Health Trends (NASDAQ:NHTC) +9.6%, Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) +3.6%, Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) +2.3%.
Oct. 2, 2015, 8:36 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) extends a partnership with Montblanc through its Paris subsidiary.
- The terms of the new 10-year agreement don't contain any material changes.
- Inter Parfums sells popular Montblanc-branded products through the partnership.