Inter Parfums: Near-Term Catalysts, New Brand Launches, And Underpriced Shares
Bishop Research and Analytics • Today, 8:06 AM
- Shares currently underpriced as a result of confusion over headline comps from Q1 and Q2 Burberry transition in 2013.
- Fundamentals of the company are excellent and two valuation models estimate Inter Parfums shares are potentially worth 2X their current market price.
- New brands and products from the company's most successful franchises are set to increase revenue for Q3 2014 through FY 2015.
- Cost structure has leverage to add $50 million to $150 million of incremental net sales without any increase in G&A expenses.
- High probability of new brand license being announced in Q4 2014.