Inter Parfums: Still Patient, But A Bit Concerned
Staying Patient With Inter Parfums
Inter Parfums: There's Value Behind The Ugly Numbers
Tue, May 10, 4:29 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Tue, Apr. 19, 9:43 AM
- Inter Parfums (IPAR -3.1%) slips after B. Riley downgrades the personal care stock to a Neutral rating after having it set at Buy.
- The investment firm assigns a price target of $72 on the fragrances seller.
- Shares of Inter Parfums have been on a steady uptrend this year (+27% YTD) to push valuation out beyond the historic norm.
Mon, Mar. 14, 7:46 AM
Sun, Mar. 13, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 11:19 AM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:53 PM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR): Q3 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $138.94M (+3.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.86M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Oct. 30, 2015, 11:49 AM
- There's an eclectic mix of wellness and personal care stocks making a breakout on a down market day.
- It's not crystal clear if the buying enthusiasm is in response to the Valeant drama or earnings reports from within the sector.
- Gainers: GNC Holdings (GNC +6.1%), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI +1.6%), FitLife Brands (OTCPK:FTLF +4.5%), Nu Skin (NUS +9.8%) , Natural Health Trends (NHTC +2.1%), Inter Parfums (IPAR +3.1%), Avon Products (AVP +1.7%), Wellness Center USA (OTCQB:WCUI +12.3%), Herbalife (HLF +4%).
Oct. 5, 2015, 1:23 PM
- Personal product stocks are making a strong move on a positive mix of economic and trade news.
- The hard-hit sector takes a lot of its cues from Asia and the impact of a strong U.S. dollar.
- Gainers: Avon Products (NYSE:AVP) +11.7%, Coty +4.8%, Natural Health Trends (NASDAQ:NHTC) +9.6%, Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) +3.6%, Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) +2.3%.
Oct. 2, 2015, 8:36 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) extends a partnership with Montblanc through its Paris subsidiary.
- The terms of the new 10-year agreement don't contain any material changes.
- Inter Parfums sells popular Montblanc-branded products through the partnership.
Aug. 10, 2015, 10:06 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) is down 10.1% in early trading after Friday's release of Q2 sales disappointed.
- Revenue from the company's European base of operations fell 18.6% to $77M.
- Demand for Montblanc products tailed off in key markets during the quarter.
- Previously: Inter Parfums misses by $0.03, revenue in-line (Aug. 07 2015)
Aug. 7, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR): Q2 EPS of $0.14 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $102M (-13.7% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jun. 29, 2015, 2:44 PM
- Shares of Elizabeth Arden (NASDAQ:RDEN) are up 4.3% on above-average volume.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR +0.6%) and USANA Health Sciences (USNA +1.1%) also defying the down day for global markets with small gains.
- Personal care stocks have been volatile recently on increased M&A speculation with Coty circling around P&G's beauty assets.
Jun. 16, 2015, 9:56 AM
- Coty (COTY +14.7%) pops after reports indicate the company landed Procter & Gamble's (PG +1.2%) beauty product assets.
- Final details on the deal aren't expected to be disclosed for another two weeks, according to sources.
- Early analysis on Coty's aggressive play is favorable with some industry watchers noting the company will gain a pricing edge and operating efficiency at scale through the acquisition.
- Indications are that the deal will be structured as a Reverse Morris Trust where P&G will spin off the assets into a new entity that will absorb Coty.
- Shares of Elizabeth Arden (RDEN +1.5%), Inter Parfums (IPAR +0.8%), and Estee Lauder (EL +1.2%) are also active on the day off the consolidation move in the sector.
- Previously: P&G assets on the block (Jun. 09 2015)
- Previously: Report: Coty acquires beauty product lines from P&G for $12B (Jun. 15 2015)
Inter Parfums, Inc. engages in the business of manufacturing, marketing and distributing wide array of fragrances and fragrance related products. Its brands include Prestige, Agent Provocateur, Anna Sui, Balmain, Boucheron, Jimmy Choo, Karl Lagefeld, Lanvin, Mont Blank, Oscar de la Renta, Paul... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Personal Products
Country: United States
Other News & PR