Thu, Mar. 19, 8:19 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) announces it acquired the Rochas business from Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) through a subsidiary.
- The price of the acquisition was $108M.
- The deal will include the Femme, Madame, and Eau de Rochas fashion brands.
- The transaction is expected to close in the first half of Q1.
- Previously: Bloomberg: Procter & Gamble weighing which beauty brands will go (Mar. 16 2015)
Inter Parfums Inc operates in the fragrance business, and manufactures, markets and distributes fragrances and fragrance related products. It operates in two segments namely European based operations and United States based operations.
Other News & PR