Inter Parfums: Still Patient, But A Bit Concerned
Staying Patient With Inter Parfums
Inter Parfums: There's Value Behind The Ugly Numbers
Mar. 19, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) announces it acquired the Rochas business from Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) through a subsidiary.
- The price of the acquisition was $108M.
- The deal will include the Femme, Madame, and Eau de Rochas fashion brands.
- The transaction is expected to close in the first half of Q1.
- Previously: Bloomberg: Procter & Gamble weighing which beauty brands will go (Mar. 16 2015)
Inter Parfums, Inc. engages in the business of manufacturing, marketing and distributing wide array of fragrances and fragrance related products. Its brands include Prestige, Agent Provocateur, Anna Sui, Balmain, Boucheron, Jimmy Choo, Karl Lagefeld, Lanvin, Mont Blank, Oscar de la Renta, Paul... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Personal Products
Country: United States
Other News & PR