Inter Parfums, Inc.NASDAQ
Inter Parfums: Still Patient, But A Bit Concerned
Staying Patient With Inter Parfums
Mar. 19, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) announces it acquired the Rochas business from Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) through a subsidiary.
- The price of the acquisition was $108M.
- The deal will include the Femme, Madame, and Eau de Rochas fashion brands.
- The transaction is expected to close in the first half of Q1.
- Previously: Bloomberg: Procter & Gamble weighing which beauty brands will go (Mar. 16 2015)