Nov. 9, 2015, 8:55 AM
- Team Health Holdings (NYSE:TMH) commences a private placement of $545M aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2023. Net proceeds will help fund its acquisition of IPC Healthcare (NASDAQ:IPCM).
- Previously: Team Health Holdings buys IPC Healthcare for $1.6 billion (Aug. 4)
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:14 PM
- IPC The Hospitalist (NASDAQ:IPCM): Q3 EPS of $0.43 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $184.8M (+8.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.3M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Aug. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:20 AM
Aug. 4, 2015, 8:31 AM
- Team Health Holdings (TMH) announces a definitive agreement to acquire IPC Healthcare (IPCM +35.1%) in an all-cash transaction valued at $1.6 billion or $80.25/share. The purchase price is reflects a $22 increase cash premium over IPC's common stock value. The boards of both companies have approved the transaction.
- The acquisition is expected to have an accretive effect on Team Health's future earnings, and the company will be better positioned to capitalize on key trends as the U.S. healthcare industry shifts toward value based reimbursement with an increased focus on post-acute care and services.
- The transaction is expected to close in 4Q 2015, and is subject to regulatory approval and customary closing conditions.
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:38 PM
- IPC The Hospitalist (NASDAQ:IPCM): Q2 EPS of $0.53 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $184.03M (+6.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.16M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:29 PM
- IPC The Hospitalist (NASDAQ:IPCM): Q1 EPS of $0.53 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $180.8M (+4.7% Y/Y) misses by $5.21M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AFFX, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATRC, ATW, AVG, AXS, BIDU, BLKB, BVN, CACI, CAVM, CBT, CHMT, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSGP, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DXCM, DYAX, ECOL, ELGX, EQIX, EQY, ES, ESV, EXL, EXR, FLEX, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, KAMN, KEG, KEX, KRA, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, LXRX, MAA, MAC, MANT, MAR, MDAS, MEOH, MEP, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NSR, NXPI, O, OGS, OIS, PDM, PPC, PRXL, PTC, QEP, QUIK, RKT, ROG, RRTS, SAM, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SPOK, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STR, SU, TAL, TCO, TEX, TILE, TTEK, TTMI, TX, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WTS, XL, YELP
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:20 PM
- IPC The Hospitalist (NASDAQ:IPCM): Q4 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $179.2M (+10.9% Y/Y) in-line.
Feb. 19, 2015, 1:46 PM
- IPC Healthcare (IPCM -0.6%) will report Q4 and full-year results after the close today. The conference call will begin at 5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are EPS of $0.55 and $2.27 on revenues of $179.4M and $694.2M, respectively.
Feb. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 5, 2015, 9:01 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 6:38 PM
- IPC The Hospitalist (IPCM -0.4%) Q3 results: Revenues: $169.8M (+13.9%); Operating Expense: $155.5M (+15.8%); Operating Income: $14.3M (-3.4%); Net Income: $8.6M (-5.5%); EPS: $0.49 (-5.8%); Quick Assets: $25.5M (+2.0%); CF Ops: $53.8M (+15.5%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $692M - $698M from $720M - $732M; EPS: $2.23 - $2.29 from $2.41 - $2.51, EBITDA: $71.0M - $72.5M from $76.0M - $79.0M.
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:28 PM
- IPC The Hospitalist (NASDAQ:IPCM): Q3 EPS of $0.57 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $169.76M (+13.9% Y/Y) misses by $8.43M.
IPC Healthcare Inc along with its affiliated hospitalists, physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide hospitalist solutions at hospitals and other inpatient facilities.
Industry: Specialized Health Services
Country: United States