Thu, Aug. 11, 4:07 PM
Thu, May 12, 4:06 PM
Mon, Apr. 18, 12:45 PM
Tue, Mar. 22, 6:57 PM
- The use of stationary energy storage is two years away from a positive inflection point, says Oppenheimer analysts, but they are recommending Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA), Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI) and Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR) as investor buys sooner rather than later.
- The firm sees stationary energy storage as "clearly the area which poses the most potential for change to the status quo" in power generation, delivery and consumption, and it foresees a fundamental change in the relationship between utilities and consumers as well as penetration of renewable energy sources.
- Oppenheimer views TSLA as a "transformative battery-powered product company with leading expertise in cell design, packaging, associated software, human-machine and machine-machine interaction design."
- The firm likes JCI as an established name in energy storage, whose Power Solutions segment should generate double-digit EBIT growth as it more than doubles its production of high-capacity absorbed glass mat batteries.
- IPWR is "an intellectual property play in energy storage and power management... well positioned for steady, profitable growth for the next 5-7 years," Oppenheimer says.
Thu, Feb. 11, 4:10 PM
- Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR): Q4 EPS of -$0.32 in-line.
- Revenue of $0.97M (+94.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.1M.
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR): Q3 EPS of -$0.31 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.9M (+104.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.17M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR): Q2 EPS of -$0.28 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.2M (+114.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.13M.
May 4, 2015, 4:19 PM
- Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR): Q1 EPS of -$0.31 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.2M (+313.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.6M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:02 PM
- Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR): Q4 EPS of -$0.28 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $0.5M (+100.0% Y/Y)
Nov. 11, 2014, 4:05 PM
- Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR): Q3 EPS of -$0.26 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $0.44M (-26.7% Y/Y)
Aug. 13, 2014, 4:45 PM
- Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR): Q2 EPS of -$0.23.
- Revenue of $0.56M (-13.8% Y/Y).
May 13, 2014, 5:28 PM
- Ideal Power (IPWR): FQ1 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $291K
Apr. 3, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Ideal Power, Inc. engages in the development of power converter solutions for photovoltaic generation, grid-storage and electrified vehicle charging. Its products include solar inverters, bi-directional battery, electric vehicle chargers, photovoltaic inverters and battery converters. It has... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Diversified Machinery
Country: United States