What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:14 AM
- Inteliquent (NASDAQ:IQNT): Q2 EPS of $0.28 in-line.
- Revenue of $54.88M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.36M.
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, ABC, ALK, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BPOP, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CLF, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COG, CRI, CRY, CSH, CWEI, DAN, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, DST, ECA, EQM, EQT, F, FAF, FLIR, GM, GNTX, GPI, GPK, GRUB, HOT, HSY, IMAX, IMS, IQNT, ISSI, IVC, JAH, JBLU, KEM, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MHO, MMM, MTH, MTRN, NBL, NDAQ, NOK, NUE, NWE, O, ORI, OSTK, PCP, PDS, PENN, PHM, PNK, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RDWR, RS, RTIX, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SIAL, SQNS, SUI, SVU, SXC, TDY, TROW, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, VAC, VDSI, VIVO, WAB, WCC, WIT, WYN, ZMH
May 21, 2014, 7:12 AM
- Inteliquent, Inc. (IQNT) declares $0.075/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.09%
- Payable June 26; for shareholders of record June 10; ex-div June 6.
May 1, 2014, 12:48 PM
May 1, 2014, 7:23 AM
- Inteliquent (IQNT): Q1 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $56.22M (-5.2% Y/Y) beats by $5.59M.
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, AFSI, AIT, AMT, ANR, ANSS, ARG, AVP, BBW, BDC, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CHD, CI, CIE, CLX, CME, CNP, CNSL, COP, CPN, CRCM, CROX, CVI, CVRR, DIN, DPZ, ENDP, EPD, EXAS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, FSS, FUR, GG, GNRC, GWR, HAR, HEP, HSNI, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IIVI, INCY, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, ITT, IVZ, JAH, K, KMT, LAZ, LINE, LLL, LM, MA, MD, MDC, MFA, MFC, MPC, MPLX, MSI, MTOR, MWW, MYL, NGLS, NILE, NNN, NVO, O, OAK, OCN, OGE, PCG, PCRX, PEG, PMC, PPL, PRLB, PTRY, PWE, PWR, Q, RFP, RGLD, RRD, SBH, SFY, SHOO, SHPG, SMP, SNMX, STRZA, SWC, TEVA, THRM, TMUS, TXT, UAN, UPL, VG, VIAB, VICL, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, YRCW.
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:48 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:38 PM
- In addition to beating Q4 EPS estimates by $0.09, Inteliquent (IQNT +21.2%) is guiding for 2014 revenue of $200M-$210M, above a $198.2M consensus.
- Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in a range of $61M-$66M, down from a 2013 level of $69.9M, and capex is expected to fall to $10M-$12M from a 2013 level of $12.5M.
- Q4 free cash flow was $15.4M, above net income of $8.8M. For the whole of 2013, FCF rose 26% Y/Y to $57.5M.
- Billed minutes were flat Q/Q and down 5% Y/Y in Q4 to 30.4B. Average revenue/minute was flat Q/Q and up 6% Y/Y to $0.00165.
- Q4 results, dividend hike, PR
Feb. 27, 2014, 9:09 AM
Feb. 27, 2014, 8:48 AM
- Inteliquent, Inc. (IQNT) declares $0.075/share quarterly dividend, 26.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.059.
- Forward yield 2.51%
- Payable March 27; for shareholders of record March 13; ex-div March 11.
Feb. 27, 2014, 7:15 AM
- Inteliquent, Inc. (IQNT): Q4 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $50.24M (-25.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.13M.
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:05 AM| Feb. 27, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 26, 2014, 5:30 PM| Feb. 26, 2014, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Jan. 21, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jan. 21, 2014, 9:19 AM
- Shares of Inteliquent (IQNT) are up 5.5% pre-market after receiving a nod from Raymond James, which upgrades the name to Outperform with a PT of $12.
- The company also appoints Kurt Abkemeier CFO to replace interim principal financial officer Eric Carlson.
- Abkemeier previously served as VP of Finance and Treasurer of Cbeyond from 2005 to 2012.
Jan. 8, 2014, 5:08 PM
- Inteliquent (IQNT) discloses that the company has resolved a dispute with one of its largest customers, who had alleged that it was improperly billed by over $6M.
- Inteliquent will provide it credits totaling ~$5M over an 18-month period in exchange for an agreement that the customer will "send new revenue-generating traffic to the Company for a period of at least two years." It expects the new revenue to "largely offset or exceed the credits." (8-K)
Inteliquent Inc provides voice telecommunications services on a wholesale basis. It offers these services using an all-IP network, which enables to deliver connectivity for a variety of media, including voice and, historically, data and video.
Other News & PR