Wed, Nov. 2, 4:44 PM
- Comms interconnection firm Inteliquent (NASDAQ:IQNT) has agreed to be acquired by an affiliate of private-equity firm GTCR, for $23/share in cash.
- That's a total value of about $800M. Shares closed today at $16.74, making for a 37.4% premium; they're up 33.7% after hours, to $22.38.
- GTCR will merge Inteliquent with communications enablement firm Onvoy.
- Inteliquent's board unanimously approved; the deal will need approval from stockholders, and it's expected to close in the first half of 2017.
- Inteliquent has canceled its earnings conference call, which was set for tomorrow at 10 a.m.; it will file its 10-Q on or before Nov. 9.
Wed, May 18, 1:36 PM
- Inteliquent (IQNT -0.6%) is enhancing its Omni product line via an acquisition of Shopety (Better Voice), a maker of communications software and switching technology.
- Omni was freshly launched last month as a voice/messaging solutions for telecom service providers, giving them single-source access to message-enabled telephone nubebrs and delivery of inbound/outbound calls/text to the numbers.
- The Shopety/Better Voice acquisition is designed to pump that up. “With the acquisition of a robust next generation software and switching platform, plus the talented developers joining Inteliquent as part of the transaction, Omni further simplifies customer access to our communications services," says Inteliquent CIO Brett Scorza.
- Now read Technology Dog Inteliquent Casts Best March Upside For Analysts »