Jul. 22, 2014, 7:04 AM
Jul. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 23, 2014, 9:25 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) net profit drops 10% to $79M, hurt by restructuring costs and the spin-off of the company's commercial and residential security operations in December.
- Operating margin increased to 5.7% from 4.5%, mainly due to improved volume, productivity and pricing.
- Expects adjusted Q2 EPS of $1.09-1.13 vs consensus of $1.06, and revenue growth of 4-5% vs analyst forecasts for a fall of 9.9% to $3.54B.
- Affirmed 2014 outlook, citing the prospect of moderate growth in global construction and slow growth in industrial markets.
- Shares are +1.7% premarket. (PR)
Apr. 23, 2014, 7:03 AM
Apr. 23, 2014, 12:05 AM| Apr. 23, 2014, 12:05 AM | Comment!
Apr. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM| Apr. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM | Comment!
Feb. 11, 2014, 8:12 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand's (IR) net profit drops to $47.6M from $235.6M, hurt by $102.2M in spinoff costs and restructuring expenses.
- Net income from continuing operations more than halves to $77.7M.
- Industrial segment revenue edged up less than 1% to $771.4M; climate +7.8% to $2.33B.
- Expects Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.23-0.28 vs consensus of $0.34 and revenue growth of 2-3% vs a decline of 12%.
- Forecasts 2014 EPS of $3.05-3.20 vs $3.20 and revenue growth of 3-4% vs 5%.
- Ingersoll-Rand intends to complete a $2B stock buyback program in Q1 and then begin a new $1.5B scheme. (PR)
Feb. 11, 2014, 7:03 AM
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 18, 2013, 10:17 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR +5.5%) is strong in morning trading after putting up a solid quarter.
- "We realized revenue growth and earnings per share above our guidance, and continued to deliver excellent operating leverage in the quarter," CEO Michael Lamach says.
- U.S. revenues +5%, international +3%.
- Adjusted operating margin rose 140 bps from Q3 2012.
- Climate Solutions revenue +4% Y/Y. Bookings +7%. (PR)
- Outlook: FY13 adjusted EPS of $3.55-3.60 on sales of $14.3-14.4B. Q4 adjusted EPS $0.85-0.90 on revenue of $3.5-3.6B. Consensus for the full year is $3.59/share on revenue of $14.38B and for Q4, the Street sees $0.94/share on $3.6B in sales.
Oct. 18, 2013, 7:03 AM
Oct. 18, 2013, 12:05 AM
Oct. 17, 2013, 5:30 PM
Jul. 19, 2013, 7:41 AMMore on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Q2: net profit -13.3% to $317.2M Operating margin 12.3%, adjusted margin 13%. Breakdown: Climate Solutions revenues +5% to $2.06B, bookings +4%; Residential Solutions revenues +9% to $713M, bookings fall by a mid-single digit percentage; Industrial Technologies revenues -3% to $763M, bookings fall slightly. Security Technologies revenues -3% to $399M, bookings increase by a low-single digit percentage. Narrows FY EPS forecast by $0.05 cents on both sides to $3.50-3.60 vs consensus of $3.58; forecasts revenues of $14.2-14.4B vs 14.4B. Q3 outlook: EPS of $1.07-1.12 vs 1.10 and revenues of $3.65-3.75B vs 3.76B. (PR) | Jul. 19, 2013, 7:41 AM | Comment!
Jul. 19, 2013, 7:03 AM
Ingersoll-Rand PLC is a diversified company that provides products, services and solutions to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables, and increase industrial productivity and efficiency.
Other News & PR