Dec. 21, 2015, 7:18 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) says it will sell its remaining equity interest in Hussmann Parent as part of a transaction in which Panasonic (OTCPK:PCRFY) is acquiring 100% of Hussmann's shares.
- The company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $400M from transaction, which is anticipated to close in the first half of 2016.
- Previously: Panasonic to take stake in Hussmann (Dec. 21 2015)
Jan. 2, 2015, 9:07 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) has completed its purchase of Cameron International's (NYSE:CAM) centrifugal compression division.
- The unit makes oil and gas separation equipment, heaters and water processing systems.
- SEC Form 8-K
- Previously: Ingersoll-Rand to purchase Cameron unit for $850M (Aug. 18 2014)
Dec. 9, 2014, 7:45 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR) has entered into an agreement to acquire Frigoblock, a manufacturer of transport refrigeration units in Europe, for €100M.
- The acquisition is expected to be accretive to EPS, EBITDA margins and ROIC in its first full year of operation and is estimated to close in the first half of 2015.
Aug. 18, 2014, 6:55 AM
Dec. 7, 2012, 5:15 PM
May 9, 2012, 7:52 AM
Sep. 16, 2011, 10:11 AM
Aug. 17, 2011, 9:51 AM
Macro troubles in the U.S. and Europe aren't scaring off private equity funds from making new deals: TheCityUK expects PE firms to invest over $200B globally this year, up 11% from 2010. Over the last month, companies such as DF, TLB, IR, RBS, ALU, and BCS have been linked to private equity deals.| Aug. 17, 2011, 9:51 AM
Aug. 3, 2011, 9:08 AM
Ingersoll Rand (IR) is in late-stage discussions with private equity firm Clayton Dubilier & Rice to sell its refrigeration business for $750M or less, Reuters reports. The refrigeration display business is considered highly cyclical and exposed to rising raw material costs, squeezing margins in recent years.| Aug. 3, 2011, 9:08 AM