Thu, Aug. 4, 4:25 PM
Mon, Jul. 11, 7:24 AM
Thu, May 5, 4:58 PM
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:19 PM
- IRIDEX (NASDAQ:IRIX): Q4 EPS of $0.04
- Revenue of $12.1M (+2.5% Y/Y)
Tue, Feb. 16, 12:51 PM
- IRIDEX (IRIX +1.1%) announces that its Cyclo G6 laser system has been CE Mark'd for the treatment of glaucoma and its symptoms, the first laser in its class to receive the designation.
- In clinical studies, glaucoma patients treated with the Cyclo G6 experienced up to a 40% reduction in intraocular pressure.
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:48 PM
- IRIDEX (NASDAQ:IRIX): Q3 EPS of $0.04
- Revenue of $9.8M (-3.0% Y/Y)
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:30 PM
- IRIDEX (NASDAQ:IRIX): Q2 EPS of -$0.07
- Revenue of $9M (-15.1% Y/Y)
Jun. 18, 2015, 5:36 PM
May 7, 2015, 4:44 PM
- IRIDEX (NASDAQ:IRIX): Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $10.8M (+4.9% Y/Y)
Mar. 5, 2015, 4:31 PM
- IRIDEX (NASDAQ:IRIX): Q4 EPS of $0.86
- Revenue of $11.77M (+11.1% Y/Y)
Jan. 14, 2015, 8:35 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:24 PM
- IRIDEX (NASDAQ:IRIX): Q3 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $10.12M (+6.2% Y/Y)
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:14 PM
- IRIDEX (NASDAQ:IRIX): Q2 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $10.6M (+15.2% Y/Y)
May 1, 2014, 6:54 PM
- IRIDEX (IRIX): Q1 EPS of $0.05 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $10.3M (+16% Y/Y).
Feb. 27, 2014, 5:33 PM
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX): Q4 EPS of $0.04.
- Revenue of $10.6M (+15% Y/Y).
Feb. 19, 2014, 3:51 PM
- Instead of just searching for top performers while combing through fund management filings, Filings Analysis narrows the screen to top performing healthcare managers - those shown to have made the right picks in that sector over time even if position sizing or choices outside of healthcare fared poorly. Four managers made the cut: Palo Alto Investors, Perceptive Advisors, Perkins Capital Management, and Michael Murphy.
- New holdings for Palo Alto were Ariad ARIA and NPS Pharmaceuticals NPSP, while the firm added to holdings in Clovis (CLVS +2.4%) and Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX -2.1%).
- Perceptive initiated a number of new positions, but none were large. The top two: Macrogenics (MGNX +1.3%) and Abbvie (ABBV -0.5%).
- Perkins also added a number of new names: Conmed (CNMD +0.8%), Combimatrix (CMBX), Iridex (IRIX -2.8%), and Cardiome Pharm (CRME +0.4%).
- Michael Murphy had no new healthcare positions.
IRIDEX Corp. provides therapeutic based laser consoles, delivery devices and consumable instrumentation used to treat sight-threatening eye diseases in ophthalmology. Its ophthalmology products consist of laser consoles, delivery devices and consumable instrumentation including laser probes, and... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States