Investors Bancorp, Inc.NASDAQ
Yesterday, 11:11 AM
- "Above-average" asset-sensitivity, "outsize" potential benefits from deregulation, and a cheap valuation are behind analyst Matthew Keating making TCF Financial (TCB +0.8%) a Top Pick, replacing Signature Bank (SBNY +0.3%).
- Upgraded to Overweight is BankUnited (BKU +1.9%), with Keating noting a valuation discount, but loan growth expectations nearly double that of peers.
- Upgraded to Equalweight from Underweight is Synovus (SNV +0.4%).
- Downgraded to Underweight are Dime Community (DCOM -7.2%) thanks to its liability sensitivity in a rising rate environment.
- Also cut to Underweight is Investors Bancorp (ISBC -1.5%), with Keating also noting its liability sensitivity.
- Also on the upgrade list: Cullen/Frost (CFR +1.1%).
- Also on the downgrade list: Fulton Financial (FULT -0.3%).
- Source: Bloomberg
Thu, Oct. 27, 5:54 PM
Thu, Oct. 27, 5:52 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Fri, Aug. 19, 8:15 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:55 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:03 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:56 PM
- Investors Bancorp (NASDAQ:ISBC): Q1 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.01.
- Net interest income of $154.56M (+7.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.51M.
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:52 PM
- Investors Bancorp (NASDAQ:ISBC) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.05%
- Payable May 25; for shareholders of record May 10; ex-div May 6.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Fri, Jan. 29, 5:50 AM
- Investors Bancorp (NASDAQ:ISBC) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.05.
- Forward yield 2.03%
- Payable Feb. 25; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb. 8.
Thu, Jan. 28, 10:02 PM
- Investors Bancorp (NASDAQ:ISBC): Q4 EPS of $0.14 in-line.
- Net interest income of $150.8M (+7.6% Y/Y) misses by $3.94M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM| Wed, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM | 9 Comments
Oct. 29, 2015, 10:46 PM
- Investors Bancorp (NASDAQ:ISBC): Q3 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.02.
- Net interest income of $151.27M (+9.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.78M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 10:27 PM
- Investors Bancorp (NASDAQ:ISBC) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.55%
- Payable Nov. 25; for shareholders of record Nov. 10; ex-div Nov. 6.