Tue, May 17, 8:43 AM
Thu, Mar. 31, 8:37 AM
Dec. 31, 2014, 10:25 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI +22.7%) jumps on a 6x surge in volume in response to CEO Tony Fiorino's positive comments about the final results from the Phase 2a study of NurOwn in ALS patients.
- Management will host a conference call on January 5 at 8:30 am ET to discuss the data.
- Previously: BrainStorm to start Phase 2 ALS trial (April 28)
- Stem cell-related tickers: (CUR +3.8%)(STEM)(NBS +0.5%)(OTCQB:ISCO +1.4%)(PSTI +2.2%)(OTCQB:NVIV -1.5%)(FCSC +1.6%)
Nov. 13, 2014, 10:51 AM
- International Stem Cell (OTCQB:ISCO): Q3 Revenue of $1.96M (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.06M.
Nov. 7, 2014, 9:06 AM
- International Stem Cell Corp. (OTCQB:ISCO) will report Q3 results on the morning of November 14. The conference call will begin at 8:00 am PT/11:00 am ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.01) per share on revenues of $1.9M.
Nov. 4, 2014, 12:32 PM
- The FDA clears International Stem Cell Corp.'s (OTCQB:ISCO +27.3%) human parthenogenetic stem cell line for investigational clinical use. The company will use its own GMP facilities in Oceanside, CA to produce the cells preparation for the first clinical trial.
International Stem Cell Corporation is focused on the therapeutic applications of human parthenogenetic stem cells (hpSCs) and the development and commercialization of cell-based research and cosmetic products. ISCO's core technology, parthenogenesis, results in the creation of pluripotent human... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR