International Stem Cell Corp.OTCQB
Wed, Nov. 16, 8:36 AM
Tue, Aug. 16, 8:40 AM
Tue, May 17, 8:43 AM
- International Stem Cell (OTCQB:ISCO): Q1 EPS of -$5.19
- Revenue of $1.62M (flat Y/Y)
Thu, Mar. 31, 8:37 AM
- International Stem Cell (OTCQB:ISCO): FY15 EPS of -$2.26
- Revenue of $7.55M (+7.5% Y/Y)
Dec. 31, 2014, 10:25 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI +22.7%) jumps on a 6x surge in volume in response to CEO Tony Fiorino's positive comments about the final results from the Phase 2a study of NurOwn in ALS patients.
- Management will host a conference call on January 5 at 8:30 am ET to discuss the data.
- Previously: BrainStorm to start Phase 2 ALS trial (April 28)
- Stem cell-related tickers: (CUR +3.8%)(STEM)(NBS +0.5%)(OTCQB:ISCO +1.4%)(PSTI +2.2%)(OTCQB:NVIV -1.5%)(FCSC +1.6%)
Nov. 13, 2014, 10:51 AM
- International Stem Cell (OTCQB:ISCO): Q3 Revenue of $1.96M (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.06M.
Nov. 7, 2014, 9:06 AM
- International Stem Cell Corp. (OTCQB:ISCO) will report Q3 results on the morning of November 14. The conference call will begin at 8:00 am PT/11:00 am ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.01) per share on revenues of $1.9M.
Nov. 4, 2014, 12:32 PM
- The FDA clears International Stem Cell Corp.'s (OTCQB:ISCO +27.3%) human parthenogenetic stem cell line for investigational clinical use. The company will use its own GMP facilities in Oceanside, CA to produce the cells preparation for the first clinical trial.