SA Transcripts • Tue, Dec. 2
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Thu, 1:40PM)
at Zacks.com (Wed, 10:50AM)
at Zacks.com (Mon, 8:47AM)
at Zacks.com (Mon, 8:35AM)
at Zacks.com (Dec 9, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Dec 9, 2014)
Gambling Stock Roundup: Macau Revenues Plunge Again, Iao Kun Group Holding Posts Loss - Analyst Blogat Zacks.com (Dec 8, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Dec 3, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 1, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Dec 1, 2014)
Tue, Dec. 2, 8:34 AM
Mon, Dec. 1, 5:30 PM
Sat, Nov. 29, 10:29 AM
- Analysts with Gasbuddy.com predict some gas stations in the U.S. will offer $2 per gallon gas by Christmas.
- The last time the average price of gas in the U.S. was below $2 was in March of 2009.
- Forecasts from economists vary widely on the overall gas benefit to consumers for Q4. The high end from the group is an outlook of $300 per household, while the low end is closer to $100.
- Most analysts see an immediate lift for retail chains with large distribution channels. Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), Target (NYSE:TGT), Costco (NASDAQ:COST), Dollar General (NYSE:DG), Family Dollar (NYSE:FDO), Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR), Big Lots (NYSE:BIG), and Five Below (NASDAQ:FIVE) come to mind.
- Airline stocks (JBLU, DAL, UAL, LUV, AAL, RJET, ALK, HA, ALGT, VA) have already ripped strong gains off the OPEC news, although some see even more long-term upside as forward fuel hedges get reworked.
- A sustained period of low gas prices should lift restaurant stocks (CAKE, CBRL, CMG, DNKN, DPZ, DRI, EAT, JACK, MCD, PNRA, RRGB, RT, SBUX, SONC, WEN, BWLD, THI, BDL, NATH, LUB, BKW, CHUY, BLMN, PZZA, TXRH, DENN, KKD, BBRG, DFRG, BOBE, RUTH, IRG, DIN) say some analysts.
- The gaming sector is (CZR, PNK, BYD, ISLE, CNTY, MCRI, MGM, NYNY) also an off-the-radar pick to bounce.
Thu, Nov. 20, 8:38 AM
- Shares of Boyd Gaming (NYSE:BYD) move higher in premarket trading after Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) reportedly sets the wheels in motion to launch a REIT out its largest unit.
- REIT chatter has lifted some casino stocks in the past, although skeptics warn the tangled structure of Caesars isn't something for a buy-and-hold investor to bet on.
- Premarket: BYD +1.2%, CZR +18.2%
- Related stocks: ISLE, FLL, MCRI, PNK, UWN, CNTY.
- Related ETFs: BJK.
Wed, Aug. 27, 8:32 AM
Tue, Aug. 26, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jul. 11, 12:45 PM
Fri, Jul. 11, 10:01 AM
- Isle of Capri (ISLE -14.2%) falls sharply after CFO Dale Black resigns and the company eliminates the position of Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Shares of the casino operator had raced higher this summer on buyout talk, but are giving back a decent chunk of it today.
Wed, Jul. 2, 10:07 AM| Comment!
Wed, Jul. 2, 9:15 AM
Tue, Jun. 17, 8:35 AM
Mon, Jun. 16, 5:30 PM
Sat, May. 24, 3:39 PM
- Revenue from online gaming continues to disappoint in New Jersey. The Internet win for April for major players Borgata (BYD, MGM), Caesars Interactive (CZR), Trump, and Golden Nugget came in at $11.4M - less than $11.8M brought in during March. Original forecasts called for a take of over $30M a month in 2014.
- Easy access to illegal online gambling operators is thought to be reducing customer traffic. As a result, gaming companies are having a tough time capturing their investments as quickly as anticipated and are turning conservative.
- Boyd Gaming says it will cut advertising after recording a $3.2M loss from its Internet gaming business in Q1, while 888 Holdings (EIHDF) is shifting ad dollars to slots.
- The total gaming win in New Jersey (online and brick-and-mortar casinos) through April is down 1.2% to $874M. (Full report .pdf)
- The impact on brick-and-mortar casino traffic from legalized online gaming has been negligible so far in Nevada as well.
- Related: Online casinos face a hurdle from within the industry
- Casino stocks: TPCA, PNK, PENN, LVS, WYNN, MGM, MCRI, ISLE, CNTY, IGT, BYI, PTEK, MGAM
Wed, May. 21, 12:07 PM
- The American Gaming Association has dropped support for legalizing online gambling after seeing some major divisions between members on how a roll-out should progress.
- Casino heavyweights have bickered over what the regulatory framework should be for the industry.
- Though the launch of online gambling in Nevada, New Jersey, and Delaware hasn't gone as well as expected with offshore operators still dominating, Morgan Stanley forecasted the legal online gambling market could reach $8B a year by 2020.
- Related stocks: TPCA, PNK, CZR, PENN, LVS, BYD, WYNN, MGM, MCRI, ISLE, CNTY, IGT, BYI, PTEK, MGAM
- Related ETFs: BJK
Fri, Feb. 28, 10:20 AM
- Regional casino stocks are showing some weakness in early trading.
- Sentiment has soured after a few disappointing quarterly reports in the sector and reads from state regulators which showed slow traffic in February.
- Decliners: Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) -3.4%, Boyd Gaming (BYD) -3.1%, Penn National Gaming (PENN) -0.8%.
Thu, Feb. 27, 8:32 AM| Comment!
ISLE vs. ETF Alternatives
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc is a developer, owner and operator of regional gaming facilities and related dining, lodging and entertainment facilities in the United States. It owns and operates 15 gaming and entertainment facilities.
Other News & PR