SA News • Mon, Oct. 27
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Tue, 6:22PM)
at Zacks.com (Mon, 7:20PM)
at Zacks.com (Nov 3, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Oct 30, 2014)
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Investar Holding Corp. May Not Be What I Thought It Was
- ISTR posted some lame-duck 1H results that have me putting the shares on the clock for a sell if I'm not impressed in Q3.
- ISTR's most attractive buy point was that it was beginning to accelerate the selling away of loans on its books for securitization, something it didn't do much of in 1H.
- ISTR isn't the most attractive banking option based on its core market so if it can't show me that its moving towards selling loans I have to sell its shares.
Investar Holding Corp: I'll Take Mine Without Seasoning
- ISTR isn't what it seems to be, at least it won't be for long.
- ISTR has shown excellent net income and cash flow growth the last three years and that should only get better.
- ISTR could very soon be entering into the securitization arena which is my number one reason to own.
- ISTR, a commercial bank operating in Louisiana, raised $40.6 million in its IPO today.
- ISTR must compete with other commercial banks, including JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America.
- ISTR has seen growing profits over the past several years, and has established a foothold in its target markets; we suggest investors consider buying into this IPO.
There are no Transcripts on ISTR.
Mon, Oct. 27, 7:09 AM
Wed, Oct. 8, 11:33 AM
Fri, Jul. 25, 8:12 AM
Tue, Jul. 1, 12:52 PM
ISTR vs. ETF Alternatives
Investar Holding Corp is a holding company for Investar Bank. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Investar Bank, a Louisiana-chartered commercial bank, it offers commercial banking products to meet the needs of individuals and businesses.
Other News & PR