Fri, Aug. 12, 6:35 AM
Fri, May 13, 9:22 AM
- Itau CorpBanca (NYSE:ITCB): Q1 Net loss of Ch$25.8B.
- Net interest income of Ch$134.8B (+7.7% Y/Y).
Fri, Apr. 1, 6:27 PM
- Itau CorpBanca (NYSE:BCA) has changed ticker symbols, effective today.
- Its American Depositary Shares are leaving behind the BCA symbol and have switched to ITCB, to better reflect its name after CorpBanca and Banco Itaú Chile completed their merger today.
- Its symbol on the Santiago Stock Exchange is changing from CORPBANCA to ITAUCORP as well.
- The merged bank has become Chile's fourth largest private bank.
- Now read Top 10 Global Dog February Upsides Led By Services And Utilities As Oil Sinks »
Wed, Feb. 17, 3:37 AM
- Corpbanca (NYSE:BCA): Q4 net income of Ch$42.95B
- Revenue of Ch$158.56B (-4.3% Y/Y).
Nov. 11, 2015, 6:20 AM
- Corpbanca (NYSE:BCA): Q3 Net Income of Ch$62.6B.
- Net Interest Income of Ch$162.3B (+6.7% Y/Y)
Aug. 11, 2015, 11:13 PM
- Corpbanca (NYSE:BCA): Q2 EPS of Ch$0.1661.
- Net interest income of Ch$174.49B (+7.1% Y/Y)
May 26, 2015, 6:05 AM
- Corpbanca (NYSE:BCA): Q1 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of Ch$125.2M (-16.7% Y/Y)
Feb. 18, 2015, 4:36 AM
- Corpbanca (NYSE:BCA): Q4 EPS of $0.48
Nov. 13, 2014, 7:18 AM
Aug. 13, 2014, 6:11 AM
- Corpbanca (NYSE:BCA): Q2 EPS of Ch$0.19
- Revenue of Ch$207.9B (+81.4% Y/Y)
Jun. 5, 2014, 6:02 AM
- Corpbanca (BCA): Q1 EPS of $0.32.
- Revenue of $272.85M (+49.0% Y/Y).
Jan. 29, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 23, 2013, 6:25 AM
- CorpBanca (BCA): Q2 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.26. (PR)
Dec. 7, 2011, 9:11 AM
Banco Santander (SAN) says it will sell its Colombian unit to CorpBanca (BCA) of Chile for $1.225B, as the Spanish bank looks to bolster its capital reserves. It’s part of the great fire sale among European financial firms, another byproduct of the continent’s ongoing sovereign debt crisis.| Dec. 7, 2011, 9:11 AM