Thu, Jul. 28, 4:54 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:29 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Wed, Mar. 23, 1:13 PM
- The FDA has approved privately held Stimwave, LLC's StimQ Peripheral Nerve Stimulator (PNS) System for the relief of severe intractable chronic pain of peripheral origin. StimQ PNS is a wireless, fully programmable PNS neuromodulation device that can be implanted through a standard needle-size insert or small incision. According to the company, the product's small size minimizes the need for surgery and is much more patient-friendly, avoiding the larger cables and bulky components of other neuromodulators.
- StimQ is less than 5% of the size of other implanted pain relief devices. it is powered by a small fabric patch unit that is worn on the body.
- Pain relief device-related tickers: (STJ -0.1%)(BSX -1%)(MDT -0.2%)(GB +2.9%)(NURO -1.6%)
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:07 PM
- Greatbatch (NYSE:GB): Q4 EPS of $0.92 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $317.57M (+87.1% Y/Y) misses by $10.08M.
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Greatbatch (NYSE:GB): Q3 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $146.64M (-14.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.5M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Oct. 27, 2015, 7:24 PM
- Medical device maker Greatbatch (NYSE:GB) has wrapped up its acquisition of Lake Region Medical in a $1.73B deal to create one of the world's largest medical device outsource manufacturers.
- It plans to rename the joined company Integer Holdings Corp., subject to shareholder approval at the May annual meeting.
- Greatbatch secured $1.96B in financing in connection with the deal: $1.6B in senior secured credit facilities, and $360M in 9.125% notes due 2023.
- The combination sports a portfolio featuring Greatbatch Medical, Lake Region Medical and Electrochem as brands, serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and portable medical markets.
- Earlier, Greatbatch was down 0.4% in after-hours trading.
Aug. 27, 2015, 7:11 AM
- Greatbatch (NYSE:GB) agrees to acquire privately owned Lake Region Medical for ~$1.73B in cash and stock.
- GB says the deal will create one of the largest medical device OEM suppliers in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, vascular, orthopedic and advanced surgical markets.
- GB expects the transaction to be double-digit accretive to cash EPS in 2016 and meaningfully more accretive thereafter.
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Greatbatch (NYSE:GB): Q2 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $174.89M (+1.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 30, 2015, 10:11 AM
- Greatbatch (GB -1.4%) files a Form 10 with the SEC for its proposed tax-free spin-off of its neuromodulation subsidiary QiG Group LLC, which will operate as Nuvectra Corp. Scott Drees will be the CEO. The spin-off should be completed by the end of the year.
- Nuvectra will focus on developing products for spinal cord stimulation, sacral nerve stimulation and deep brain stimulation.
- Management will host a conference call today at 5:00 pm ET to discuss the spin-off and Q2 results.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Greatbatch (NYSE:GB): Q1 EPS of $0.54 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $161.3M (-7.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.81M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 12:17 PM
- Greatbatch (GB +0.9%) intends to spin off Algostim, LLC, a subsidiary of its QiG Group, which was established in 2008 to develop a broad-based neurostimulation platform, of which the Algovita Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) system is the first application. Its intended indication is the treatment of chronic intractable pain of the trunk and/or limbs. A 3.5-year 200-patient clinical trial is set to commence shortly. The primary endpoint will be the percent reduction in pain at the six month post-implant follow-up visit.
- The tax-free spin-off will create a new publicly traded company focused on commercializing the Algovita device. Greatbatch will provide additional details at a later date.
- This is the same type of transaction that Harvard Bioscience (HBIO -7.5%) used to spin off Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology (HART -3.8%) in late 2013.
Integer Holdings Corp. designs and manufactures medical devices and components. It operates through two segments: Greatbatch Medical and QiG Group. The Greatbatch Medical segment designs and manufactures products where Greatbatch either owns the intellectual property or has unique manufacturing... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States