Oct. 27, 2015, 7:24 PM
- Medical device maker Greatbatch (NYSE:GB) has wrapped up its acquisition of Lake Region Medical in a $1.73B deal to create one of the world's largest medical device outsource manufacturers.
- It plans to rename the joined company Integer Holdings Corp., subject to shareholder approval at the May annual meeting.
- Greatbatch secured $1.96B in financing in connection with the deal: $1.6B in senior secured credit facilities, and $360M in 9.125% notes due 2023.
- The combination sports a portfolio featuring Greatbatch Medical, Lake Region Medical and Electrochem as brands, serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and portable medical markets.
- Earlier, Greatbatch was down 0.4% in after-hours trading.
Aug. 27, 2015, 7:11 AM
- Greatbatch (NYSE:GB) agrees to acquire privately owned Lake Region Medical for ~$1.73B in cash and stock.
- GB says the deal will create one of the largest medical device OEM suppliers in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, vascular, orthopedic and advanced surgical markets.
- GB expects the transaction to be double-digit accretive to cash EPS in 2016 and meaningfully more accretive thereafter.
Aug. 12, 2014, 3:49 PM
- Greatbatch (GB -0.7%) acquires Montevideo, Uruguay-based CCC Medical Devices, a developer and manufacturer of active implantable medical device systems. Financial terms are not disclosed.
Greatbatch, Inc. designs and manufactures medical devices and components. It operates through two segments: Greatbatch Medical and QiG Group. The Greatbatch Medical segment designs and manufactures products where Greatbatch either owns the intellectual property or has unique manufacturing and... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR