There are no Focus articles on ITIP.
There are no Transcripts on ITIP.
Wed, Jun. 25, 4:41 AM
- Expectations of U.S. and euro zone break-even rates seem to be heading in opposite directions, as investors wager on opposing consumer price outlooks. The break-even rates, as measured by the difference between yields on 10-year nominal Treasury notes and TIPs, are at about 2.3% in the U.S. This greatly differs in the euro zone, where Germany reports a rate of 1.3%.
- TIPs are expected to gain in popularity over the next year, as break-evens expect to rise in par with U.S. inflation. However, the euro zone is currently dealing with a falling inflation rate. Despite the European Central Bank instituting a 2% inflation mandate, annual inflation in the euro zone was only 0.5% in May.
- ETFs: TIP, WIP, VTIP, SCHP, IPE, LTPZ, STPZ, TIPZ, STIP, ILB, ITIP, GTIP, TPS, TDTT, TIPX, TDTF, SIPE, RINF, INFL, UINF, FINF, DEFL, SINF
Tue, Jan. 7, 12:12 PM
- The EGShares TCW EM Short Term Investment Grade Bond ETF (SEMF), Intermediate Term Investment Grade Bond ETF (IEMF), and Long Term Investment Grade Bond ETF (LEMF) will begin trading on January 8th; offering exposure to both sovereign and corporate bonds.
- Each new fund will charge 0.65%, which is above the average expense ratio for this sector, but few funds currently offer specific duration exposure to emerging market bonds.
- Other emerging market bond ETFs: EMB, PCY, ELD, EMLC, EMCB, VWOB, ILB, EMCD, LEMB, ITIP, EBND, EMAG, GTIP, PFEM, EMSH
Nov. 21, 2013, 9:12 AM
- Emerging market bond ETF investors worried about duration risk will have their first short-duration fund to choose from starting today with the launch of ProShares' Short-Term USD Emerging Markets Bond ETF (EMSH). The fund has an expense ratio of 0.5%.
- The underlying index only selects paper with a fixed rate and maturity of 0-5 years, with a weighted average yield-to-maturity of three years or less. Sovereign, and corporate - both investment and speculative grade - will be included.
- As comparison, the iShares J.P. Morgan USD Emerging Markets Bond ETF (EMB) has a 7-year effective duration.
- Corporate EM bond ETFs: EMCB, EMCD, HYEM, EMHY
- Government EM bond ETFs: EMB, PCY, ELD, EMLC, ILB, LEMB, ITIP, EBND, GTIP, PFEM
Nov. 13, 2013, 11:33 AM
- Market Vectors files paperwork for the Emerging Markets Aggregate Bond ETF EMAG, with an after-fee-waiver annual expense ratio of 0.49%.
- The fund will hold both sovereign and corporate, and both investment grade and high-yield paper from a large number of emerging market countries. At the end of Q3, the tracked index held about 1,800 bonds from a total of 694 issuers.
- Market Vectors' Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF (EMLC) has just over $1B in AUM.
- Related ETFs: EMB, PCY, ELD, EMLC, ILB, LEMB, ITIP, EBND, GTIP, PFEM, EMCB, EMCD, HYEM, EMHY
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:57 AMRon Rowland offers additional highlights on the recently expanded lineup of commission-free ETFs over at Fidelity including the following caveat: Funds not held for 30 days by retail investors or 60 days by RIAs using Fidelity as a custodian will be subject to a $7.95 per-trade commission. Some RIAs have complained that the longer holding period directed at them is unfair. Rowland spells out the full list of affected ETFs here. | Comment!
Jul. 16, 2011, 8:40 AM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
ITIP vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares International Inflation-Linked Bond Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the BofA Merrill Lynch Global ex-US Diversified Inflation-Linked Index.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide to International and Emerging Market Government Bond ETFs
- Asset Class Performance: Bonds
Other News & PR