Wed, Nov. 2, 4:41 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Thu, Sep. 1, 3:00 PM
Thu, Sep. 1, 8:33 AM
Wed, Aug. 31, 5:30 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 4:32 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 5:35 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:00 PM
- Itron (ITRI +8.5%) has joined the very limited ranks of tech companies to have made new 52-week highs in February after beating Q4 estimates and reporting bookings of $822M (good for a 1.7x book-to-bill ratio).
- The smart grid hardware/software provider is guiding for 2016 revenue of $1.85B-$1.95B and EPS of $1.95-$2.25 - the former is below a $1.99B consensus, but the latter is in-line with a $2.13 consensus.
- Strong water segment sales (+13% Y/Y exc. forex) fueled the Q4 beat. Bookings growth led total backlog to rise 4% Y/Y to $1.55B, and 12-month backlog to rise 11.5% to $833M. Lifting EPS: Gross margin rose 140 bps Y/Y to 31.7%, and sales/marketing, R&D, and G&A spend each fell over 10% Y/Y with the help of job cuts.
- Itron's Q4 results, earnings release
Wed, Feb. 17, 4:06 PM
- Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI): Q4 EPS of $0.76 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $490M (-3.9% Y/Y) beats by $3.44M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Nov. 11, 2015, 2:33 PM
- Trimble (TRMB +1.2%) is buying Telog Instruments, a provider of wireless remote monitoring hardware, analytics software, and data acquisition recorders for water utilities and private contractors. Terms are undisclosed.
- Trimble: "Applications for Telog solutions include remote monitoring of flow rates, reservoir and tank levels, water quality, well and groundwater levels, pump station performance, hydrant and valve pressure and sewer overflows. The solutions can also be combined with automated metering infrastructure to provide smart water networks that improve sustainability and water conservation ... The acquisition of Telog enables us to expand our portfolio of hardware and software products with industry leading real-time wireless sensors and monitoring solutions."
- Itron (ITRI -0.4%) is a notable supplier of both smart water meters and related data-collection modules.
- Prior Trimble acquisitions
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI): Q3 EPS of $0.43 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $469.1M (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $10.03M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Oct. 19, 2015, 12:06 PM
- Citing "improvement in Smart Grid market tone and opportunity after several years of malaise, M&A valuation support from the metering group, along with recent activist interest working to push valuation creation in the nearer term," Canaccord's John Quealy has upgraded Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI) to Buy, and hiked his target by $10 to $45.
- Quealy also expects Itron's restructuring efforts to start providing a bottom-line lift in Q3, notes the company's balance sheet allows it to both finance M&A and carry out its $50M buyback, and is pleased activist investor Coppersmith Capital has acquired a 6.2% stake,
- He sees international smart grid deployments picking up in 2017 as favorable legislation arrives, and forecasts several U.S. utilities will make new investments. The upgrade comes ahead of Itron's Nov. 3 Q3 report.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:48 PM
- Along with its Q2 results, Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI) has announced the appointment of Tom Deitrich, most recently the head of chipmaker Freescale's Digital Networking (network processor) ops, its new COO. Deitrich replaces John Holleran, whose departure was announced in May.
- Full-year guidance is for revenue of $1.85B-$1.95B and EPS of $1.00-$1.30 vs. a consensus of $1.85B and $1.33. The EPS guidance includes a $0.43 water product warranty charge recorded in 1H15. 12-month backlog stands at $791M, and total backlog at $1.4B.
- Shares haven't yet moved AH.
- Q2 results, PR