Mon, May 18, 6:44 AM
- Ituran Location (NASDAQ:ITRN) reports location-based services revenue fell 0.72% to $31.95M.
- Wireless communications product revenue declined 7.74% to $12.25M.
- Gross profit rate +70 bps to 52.9%.
- Operating margin rate -190 bps to 23.8%.
- Net subscriber +28K in the quarter.
- Subscriber base +11.48% Y/Y to 845K.
- ITRN +0.93% premarket.
- Q1 results
Tue, Feb. 17, 7:48 AM
- Ituran Location (NASDAQ:ITRN) reports location-based services revenue rose 2.35% to $32.96M, primarily due to growth in subscriber base.
- Wireless communications product revenue fell 7.32% to $10.59M.
- Gross profit rate +150 bps to 54.5%.
- Operating margin rate +450 bps to 22.9%.
- Net subscriber +22K in the quarter and +76K in the year.
- Subscriber base +10.26% to 817K.
- ITRN +1.45% premarket.
- Q4 results
May 15, 2014, 7:22 AM
ITRN vs. ETF Alternatives
Ituran Location and Control Ltd offer location-based services, such as stolen vehicle recovery & tracking services. It also provides wireless communication products in connection to location-based services & fleet management, among others.
Other News & PR