Dec. 16, 2015, 10:42 AM
Dec. 19, 2014, 9:58 AM
Dec. 19, 2013, 2:37 PM
- Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Growth ETF (IVOG) announces annual distribution of $0.607.
- 30-Day Sec yield of 0.82% (as of 12/18/2013).
- For shareholders of record 24 Dec; Payable 27 Dec; Ex-Div. date 20 Dec. (PR)
Apr. 3, 2013, 10:58 AMVanguard is reopening its Capital Opportunity Fund to new investors after being closed to new accounts since 2004. The fund's style of growth-stock investing has fallen out of favor with investors more interested in dividend and low-vol strategies. The fund lagged in 2010 and 2011, but beat the S&P last year and thus far this year. | Apr. 3, 2013, 10:58 AM
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth Vs. Value ETFs