Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Growth ETFNYSEARCA
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:49 AM
- The S&P 500 has fallen in seven straight sessions through Wednesday, the first time the large-cap index has done that since 2011.
- Yet even amid all of the declines, the S&P has fallen less than 2.5% in the past seven sessions.
- To put that into context, the market has suffered a greater percentage drop on two separate days this year.
- With election day almost here, will Mr. Market finally snap out of his mood?
- ETFs: SPY, IVE, SH, SSO, VOO, SDS, IJS, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, SPXL, RSP, MDY, SPXS, IJR, SLY, IJH, MVV, SPYG, RWJ, RWL, VFINX, EPS, IVW, SPYV, RPG, RPV, IJT, RWK, IJK, IJJ, VOOG, RFG, UMDD, VOOV, SLYG, SAA, BXUB, RZV, IVOG, SLYV, IVOO, RZG, MDYG, VIOO, SPLX, MZZ, VIOG, RFV, SBB, MDYV, SFLA, RSCO, SDD, BXUC, FTA, VIOV, MYY, SMDD, SPUU, IVOV, EWSC, EWMC, DHVW, SPXE, LLSP, CAPX, SPVU, RYARX, SPXN, SPDN, SPXT, SPXV, TALL
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:42 AM
Dec. 19, 2014, 9:58 AM
Dec. 19, 2013, 2:37 PM
- Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Growth ETF (IVOG) announces annual distribution of $0.607.
- 30-Day Sec yield of 0.82% (as of 12/18/2013).
- For shareholders of record 24 Dec; Payable 27 Dec; Ex-Div. date 20 Dec. (PR)
Apr. 3, 2013, 10:58 AMVanguard is reopening its Capital Opportunity Fund to new investors after being closed to new accounts since 2004. The fund's style of growth-stock investing has fallen out of favor with investors more interested in dividend and low-vol strategies. The fund lagged in 2010 and 2011, but beat the S&P last year and thus far this year. | Apr. 3, 2013, 10:58 AM
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth Vs. Value ETFs